Chris Piper, Eastbourne Reviews

Chris Piper, Eastbourne - Ask a question now

“Absolutely fabulous! I am 45 years old and my partner...”

Written on: 23/07/2009 by steviebabes (1 review written)

Absolutely fabulous! I am 45 years old and my partner bought me driving lessons for my birthday. At my time of life! After taking a few lessons decades ago I decided I had little aptitude and gave up. What a difference a great instructor makes! The Chris Piper driving instructors are deserving of their Level 6 status - the highest grade awarded by the Driving Standards Agency to Instructors. I believe they are the only Level 6 in Eastbourne. I felt sure, if I was going to drive at all, I would… Read Full Review