HostingSource, www.hostingsource.com Reviews

HostingSource, www.hostingsource.com - Ask a question now

“The technical guys are very helpful!”

Written on: 29/09/2022 by AndreiGardner (1 review written)

I've been at Hostingsource for more then 2 years and never experienced any major problems. I don't have much experience with other web hosting services, so it's hard to compare, but so far I've been impressed that my support tickets get answered quickly by people who seem to be technically savvy. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.

“Good server uptime and fast speed”

Written on: 30/08/2022 by WillieCarver (1 review written)

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with them! Transferred all my sites to Hostingsource and no regrets. Their customer service is very helpful and professional. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.

“Nice experience hosting my site!”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by GarethWilliam (1 review written)

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to hostingsource IT expert, who have received my technical enquiry and resolved the issue on a timely manner. A clear demonstration of a customer-oriented service support! Thank you!

“Very technically proficient and candid”

Written on: 11/08/2022 by DamienJennings (1 review written)

Even more impressive was his candor when a small error was made - most others would have blamed the DNS registrar, or another 3rd party. He told me he entered some information incorrectly and then promptly fixed the error. He followed up with me after every day until the issue was resolved. Hostingsource is great service!

“They're easy to reach, always write back”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by AidanKirk (1 review written)

They are gold! The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting. Hostingsource is the hosting provider I trust my wordpress blogs.

“Truthful, factual, swift and accurate service provider”

Written on: 11/07/2022 by MikaelaGoodman (1 review written)

I can only recommend hostingsource vps hosting for either private or commercial hosting. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

“Reliable hosting service”

Written on: 30/06/2022 by ArchibaldCox (1 review written)

I highly recommend hostingsource service. I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.

“The uptime is very good”

Written on: 09/06/2022 by AhyanGilliam (1 review written)

When I had issue with MySQL database and my custom made web application hostingsource support team helped me a lot and as result now everything is running smoothly. What I have now with this host – no downtime, tickets being answered within 10 minutes, no delays, no issues.

“Reliability and dependability - Thanks!”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by FahimKrueger (1 review written)

The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful. I am happy with hostingsource VPS hosting. First of all, my websites don't sell anything online and don't get huge numbers of visitors, but if I relied on my site for my income, I would think about investing in a local server for piece of mind.

“Thumbs up! ”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by JunaydBegum (1 review written)

I have always found HostingSource hosting to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.

“Awesome services, templates, modules”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by PedroRoy (1 review written)

I’ve been a happy Hostingsource customer for approximately 5 months or so. Their admin pages are easy enough to use and they offer a ton of one-click installs (WordPress, Joomla, MediaWiki etc..). I’ve never thought about or had a reason to look at another hosting solution after signing up.

“Excellent prices for their web hosting packages”

Written on: 01/04/2022 by KianKirk (1 review written)

I've worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but Hostingsource has top top of both worlds! I am very happy with the performance of my sites - speed and uptime have been superb. Recommended.

“Network Uptime is great”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by AlbiIngram (1 review written)

I'm very pleased with business hosting service provided by Hostingsource web host. Our site is functional, easy to navigate and allows customers to access products easily. As I upgrade graphics for the site I know they'll be done in a timely manner. All in all it has been a great experience and value.

“Pleased with the speed and tech care”

Written on: 10/03/2022 by CiaronStout (1 review written)

As a website designer who also offers SEO services, I need hosting with great up time and speed. Also need these specs provided at low pricing and with great customer service. Every year for the past several years I have found myself having to find a new hosting provider. Recommend hostingsource website hosting solutions.

“Very good hosting service”

Written on: 02/03/2022 by LucaBecker (1 review written)

I couldn't ask for more. Hostingsource really has been exceptional. They have a great infrastructure with very fast web server - an amazing value! and fast bandwidth providers. Support is always fast and knowledgeable.

“Good features in hosting plans”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by ConnerAndersen (1 review written)

I plan to stay put with HostingSource hosting. When we went to this reliable web host it was a different world. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

“Nice experience with this host”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by GiuseppeDonald (1 review written)

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about Hostingsource servers, network. However, I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly. They have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

“I am quite happy running my websites”

Written on: 23/12/2021 by RobbieBriggs (1 review written)

I recommend Hostingsource with all my heart. Great people, very friendly and helpful. The service was very good. They were very helpful with all aspects of design and were very quick to make any changes that were required. I'm also signing on as an affiliate. It's what I do full time and when I love something it gets a lot of play.

“Hostingsource VPS hosting is very fast”

Written on: 17/12/2021 by SolomonDuffy (1 review written)

These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however. Just want to say thank you to the staff and to Hostingsource Web Hosting, it is not often that you see a provider that simply knows what it’s doing yet at the same time actually cares about its customers.

“Excellent Web Host!”

Written on: 07/12/2021 by KennethRowe (1 review written)

I use hostingsource SSD VPS for hosting images, movies, and other things did not use it much for my site just making an off-site storage hard drive and it worked well for that. Uptime is high enough, no downtime noticed. Thanks.