Potterton Gold 28 HE Reviews

Potterton Gold 28 HE - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ Potterton Gold 33 HE ”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by Austin271 (1 review written)

I have had my Potterton Gold 33 HE since NOV 2010 it is in my garage I have only just had my first repair it had to have a new pump in Nov 2016… Read Full Review

“SAME BOILER AS BAXI PLATINUM AND DUOTEC,JUST BADGE...”

Written on: 10/01/2010

SAME BOILER AS BAXI PLATINUM AND DUOTEC,JUST BADGE ENGINEERED.EARLY ONES HAD FANS FAILING AFTER 2 YEARS,BUT SORTED NOW I HAVE 10 FITTED[GAS SAFE ENGINEER]WHEN I DO A SERVICE I ALWAYS CHANGE THE COMBUSTION GASKET JUST IN CASE[THEY FAIL ON GLOWWORMS AND VAILENTS]OVERALL THIS IS A RELIABLE PRODUCT SPARES ARE RELATIVELY CHEAP AND ITS EASY TO SERVICE AND USE… Read Full Review