Piaggio XEVO 125 Reviews

Piaggio XEVO 125 - Ask a question now

“Xevo 125”

written by Boleeus on 01/08/2020

I bought a 13 plate xevo after passing my CBT (in UK) last September. Almost a year later and I still love her. I did have to change vthe rectifier a couple of months ago though... Speed wise,. I changed the rollers for slightly heavier ones because i commute along a dual carriageway and wanted a little extra speed. Last week I went for a ride out for 40 miles along the A50 with my brother on his Harley. My Speedo hit 80 a couple of times,. Which my bro confirmed was actually 75 (he had his speedo calibrated recently) It sat at 75 on the clock easily (so 70mph really). Which to be c fair is very good for a 125 returning something like 70mpg to the gallon.

“Fair play for what it is”

written by jordandaniels on 10/04/2020

Bought mine second hand 31,000 miles paid £450 mirror less and needing tyres found a great company for parts and priced great fast deliver racing planet UK flat out I get 85mph but that's flat flat out more than impressed for a 4t sit and screw the comfort is amazing just don't take your eye off the ball as the handlebars shake worse than a redlighters toys best I've done is 106mpg so far on a long ride although round town ya talking more 80mpg on standard fuel only performance upgrade as such is a dropped roller weight from 7.4 to 7g only ones shop had at time before found racing planet UK but that only improved my acceleration and still hit the 85mph so alls good great for a big lad to ride as a first or everyday run around worth ya money all day long

“Very unreaiiable company”

written by xzippiex on 11/12/2013

Over the 10 years I have purchased 3 piaggio scooters my fist was a hexagon 125 and was more often in the repair shop than on the road so I got rid of it before the warranty ran out , next one a few years later was an xevo 125 same again plagued with problems while under warranty and very unreliable and frustrating when it won't start in morning and you need to be at work to pay for the dam thing so that had to go a few years after that I got another xevo 125 after falling for all the hype about how good and reliable they were nowerdays , how I never broke that bike into a thousand pieces with a club hammer I'll never know I got rid of it and bought myself a Honda s~wing 125 and have never had a problem from the day I picked it up .My advice stay away from piaggio once they got your money your history there's no back and they just keep telling you there waiting for parts where as honda have everything you need close by for your peese of mind

Rejuanitolax's Response to xzippiex's Review

Written on: 25/01/2020

Why don't you buy a fourth Piaggio? It make sense, isn't it?

Read 1 Comment

“miss my x9”

written by shedboy70 on 20/11/2013

ive only just bought my xevo,i miss the space under my seat the great ride,i only bought the xevo because you cant buy the x10 125 which i find out of order,the xevo seat is too hard im going to change the hooter ,this would b better on a push bike,im going to buy a top boxbut not a piaggio one as they cost 328 pounds,in total to put it on will cost you 400 pounds,the only plus about my bike at the moment is that its new

“I purchased this scooter replacing my Peugeot scooter...”

written by waicheng on 22/04/2011

I purchased this scooter replacing my Peugeot scooter of similar size. So far, I have clocked around 250 miles and loved every minute of it.

Just be aware of the "limited" space under-seat and in the 'boot'. It claims to hold 2 full face helmet but only managed to store 1 in the boot with some difficulty!!

I was very surprised after filling up the tank to MAX, about half litre ended up on the floor.

It is little expensive then other 125cc but the ride is excellent!!

Enjoy!!!

“I have recently bought a Piaggio Xevo having sold my...”

written by d9ber1 on 22/08/2010

I have recently bought a Piaggio Xevo having sold my Yamaha Vity which I found too small on the road, also wanted something large enough to give increased road presence but able to carry my laptop. A little dubious about the Xevo initially but after nearly 150 miles of riding, I haven't regretted making my purchase. On the road feels very comfortable, very secure, although only being a 125cc, it does feel a little sluggish from the lights, the trader off you feel more secure, increased road presence and know you are on probably one of the best luxury 125cc scooters on the market! I managed to achieve a top speed of approx 65mph the outer dial reads in KM, but mileage or KM on the trip. I haven't emptied a full tank yet but I estimate probably around 80mpg which isn't bad, very comfortable seat also and dials are excellent. Would I buy another, yes but probably wait until I have passed my test and go for the 250cc which would benefit the bike from that bit of extra power. Overall 9/10.

Xzippiex's Response to d9ber1's Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

Wait untill one cold morning when it won't start and your late for that appointment then see how you feel and then do that every morning for as long as you can stand it and see how long you last befor you get rid of it

Tonetee's reply to Xzippiex's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2015

I have had my 2012 Xevo for three years 36,000 kms and pick my new 2015 Xevo up this month, never had a no start in the morning? yes i have had repair jobs to the value of £600 (excluding brake pads and tyres) in that time but at those miles its to be expected, one thing i learned fast with scooters is they are not that strong so they need to be ridden with care and not scream way at the lights if you do that the Xevo is a great ride with good weather protection, mine did 36 miles a day without to meany problems so i bought another one.

Read 2 Comments

“all i can say is the piaggio xevo 125 is great and its...”

written by ian t on 22/06/2009

all i can say is the piaggio xevo 125 is great and its fun.speed up to 80 mph.its a good all rounder. if you're looking for a good 125 scooter the xevo 125 is the one.

Tonetee's Response to 468617_ian t's Review

Written on: 01/06/2015

All scooters need to be ridden with some care, if you ride them carefully without pushing them to the limits, and the Xevo is no different, i agree with the above good fun to ride but cant comment on the speed as i never take mine past 60ish but i have liked the scooter enough to buy another the same three years later, ....100 miles so far on the new 2015 one and it feels good and looks bit sportier than its predecessor, still good storage space and a solid feel with great weather protection yes bit more expensive than some but i am 6ft plus and not many 125s look right with the larger guy but this model does, so take one for a test before you buy is my recommendation.

Read 1 Comment

Asked by eddyrichard635 on 12th April 2020 Report this content
Do I buy a second hand Xevo or not that is the question. Or do I get a Suzuki Burgman 125 ? Help me..... Which one

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by Stefandavis on 14th January 2016 Report this content
Where can I find the chassis ore frame number of a Piaggio XEVO 125?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site