Piaggio XEVO 125 Reviews

Piaggio XEVO 125 - Ask a question now

“Xevo 125”

Written on: 01/08/2020 by Boleeus (1 review written)

I bought a 13 plate xevo after passing my CBT (in UK) last September. Almost a year later and I still love her. I did have to change vthe rectifier a couple of months ago though... Speed wise,. I changed the rollers for slightly heavier ones because i commute along a dual carriageway and wanted a little extra speed. Last week I went for a ride out for 40 miles along the A50 with my brother on his Harley. My Speedo hit 80 a couple of times,. Which my bro confirmed was actually 75 (he had… Read Full Review

“Fair play for what it is”

Written on: 10/04/2020 by jordandaniels (1 review written)

Bought mine second hand 31,000 miles paid £450 mirror less and needing tyres found a great company for parts and priced great fast deliver racing planet UK flat out I get 85mph but that's flat flat out more than impressed for a 4t sit and screw the comfort is amazing just don't take your eye off the ball as the handlebars shake worse than a redlighters toys best I've done is 106mpg so far on a long ride although round town ya talking more 80mpg on standard fuel only performance upgrade as such… Read Full Review

“Very unreaiiable company”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by xzippiex (1 review written)

Over the 10 years I have purchased 3 piaggio scooters my fist was a hexagon 125 and was more often in the repair shop than on the road so I got rid of it before the warranty ran out , next one a few years later was an xevo 125 same again plagued with problems while under warranty and very unreliable and frustrating when it won't start in morning and you need to be at work to pay for the dam thing so that had to go a few years after that I got another xevo 125 after falling for all the hype… Read Full Review

Rejuanitolax's Response to xzippiex's Review

Written on: 25/01/2020

Why don't you buy a fourth Piaggio? It make sense, isn't it?

Read 1 Comment

“miss my x9”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by shedboy70 (1 review written)

ive only just bought my xevo,i miss the space under my seat the great ride,i only bought the xevo because you cant buy the x10 125 which i find out of order,the xevo seat is too hard im going to change the hooter ,this would b better on a push bike,im going to buy a top boxbut not a piaggio one as they cost 328 pounds,in total to put it on will cost you 400 pounds,the only plus about my bike at the moment is that its new… Read Full Review

“I purchased this scooter replacing my Peugeot scooter...”

Written on: 22/04/2011 by waicheng (1 review written)

I purchased this scooter replacing my Peugeot scooter of similar size. So far, I have clocked around 250 miles and loved every minute of it.

Just be aware of the "limited" space under-seat and in the 'boot'. It claims to hold 2 full face helmet but only managed to store 1 in the boot with some difficulty!!

I was very surprised after filling up the tank to MAX, about half litre ended up on the floor.

It is little expensive then other 125cc but the ride is excellent!!

Enjoy!!!… Read Full Review

“I have recently bought a Piaggio Xevo having sold my...”

Written on: 22/08/2010 by d9ber1 (1 review written)

I have recently bought a Piaggio Xevo having sold my Yamaha Vity which I found too small on the road, also wanted something large enough to give increased road presence but able to carry my laptop. A little dubious about the Xevo initially but after nearly 150 miles of riding, I haven't regretted making my purchase. On the road feels very comfortable, very secure, although only being a 125cc, it does feel a little sluggish from the lights, the trader off you feel more secure, increased road… Read Full Review

Xzippiex's Response to d9ber1's Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

Wait untill one cold morning when it won't start and your late for that appointment then see how you feel and then do that every morning for as long as you can stand it and see how long you last befor you get rid of it

Tonetee's reply to Xzippiex's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2015

I have had my 2012 Xevo for three years 36,000 kms and pick my new 2015 Xevo up this month, never had a no start in the morning? yes i have had repair jobs to the value of £600 (excluding brake pads and tyres) in that time but at those miles its to be expected, one thing i learned fast with scooters is they are not that strong so they need to be ridden with care and not scream way at the lights if you do that the Xevo is a great ride with good weather protection, mine did 36 miles a day without to meany problems so i bought another one.

Read 2 Comments

“all i can say is the piaggio xevo 125 is great and its...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by ian t (1 review written)

all i can say is the piaggio xevo 125 is great and its fun.speed up to 80 mph.its a good all rounder. if you're looking for a good 125 scooter the xevo 125 is the one… Read Full Review

Tonetee's Response to 468617_ian t's Review

Written on: 01/06/2015

All scooters need to be ridden with some care, if you ride them carefully without pushing them to the limits, and the Xevo is no different, i agree with the above good fun to ride but cant comment on the speed as i never take mine past 60ish but i have liked the scooter enough to buy another the same three years later, ....100 miles so far on the new 2015 one and it feels good and looks bit sportier than its predecessor, still good storage space and a solid feel with great weather protection yes bit more expensive than some but i am 6ft plus and not many 125s look right with the larger guy but this model does, so take one for a test before you buy is my recommendation.

Read 1 Comment