Peugeot Satelis 125 Executive Reviews

Peugeot Satelis 125 Executive - Ask a question now

“surprisingly powerful machine”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by Mirnes78 (1 review written)

I was a little suspicious before i got him but now, there's smile all over my face. I'm 193 cm, 118 kg but Citystar coped surprisingly well. It pulls very well, engine is more like 250 ccm, enough power, I was able to reach 130 km/h according to speedo. Peugeot can maintain 90-100 km/h over long distance with no hassle. On a steep hills can go 70-80 km/h. I drive a lot two-up with my wife. Together, we weight around 180 kg, traveling 80-85 km/h all day long if you wish, again, no problem, top… Read Full Review

“The Peugeot Satelis 125 Executive drives very well the...”

Written on: 03/03/2009

The Peugeot Satelis 125 Executive drives very well the seat is just at the right place and there is a good bit of leg room. I like the big wing mirrors aswell as the booth has a very good bit of space the abs is a must and very important on maxi scooters . I have had speedfights, aprilia atlantics and burgmans and the peugeot satelis with the new executive class is at the top of the list . what i love about it the most is it has a real good petrol tank and in long journeys one fill up is… Read Full Review