Bristol Street Motors Citroen, Burton Reviews

• Customer service

Bristol Street Motors Citroen, Burton - Ask a question now

“BRISTOL STREET MOTORS/DARLINGTON BRANCH”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by dadys77 (4 reviews written)

I have bought a car from them and me and the dealer agreed for the car to be delivered to London where I live. The dealer told me that he will call me the next day to tell me when the car will be delivered.So the next day came,and no phone call from the dealer(his name is Mario).So I waited for the next day and I had a call from General manager of Darlington branch and I have explained the situation:I have £500 deposit taken from my credit card,I was told that I will be notified when my car… Read Full Review

“Great car dealership who really care about their customers”

Written on: 27/01/2013 by mrafoster (3 reviews written)

For my first new proper car I decided to shop around Burton on Trent and after a Saturday of disapointment called into Bristol Street Motors Citroen Burton. Having experienced 2hrs in a bad large dealership (whom I won't name) on the edge of Burton the day before with pushy sales tactics I was partly dreading a possible second day of this. On parking up I took a look outside at some of the cars. A really friendly chap Paul greeted me outside and asked if he could help and what I was ideally… Read Full Review

Read 0 Comments