Pittsburgh, Park 'n' Fly Reviews

• Ease of booking

• Security

Pittsburgh, Park 'n' Fly - Ask a question now

“Pits park and fly website deceiving”

Written on: 30/09/2022 by ArielBates (1 review written)

I reserved space on the website "park and fly Charlie Brown and paid 60.13 through my bank. When I went to park my car I had no reservation. Turns out " park and fly" was paid and not Charlie Brown. I had to pay double. Now I am in the process of trying to get my money back and of course they are not returning my call. What a racket. If I do not get my money back I am contacting BBB. First time in all the years of travel being ripped off but a parking lot.

“The Park 'n' Fly website is really bad, expensive,...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

The Park 'n' Fly website is really bad, expensive, with a lot of charges and no services. Never again.
1. You call the 800 number and no one picks up. I have to call 3 times just to change the email address
2. You try to change on the internet but it does not allow the change. You call and no one answer the phone. My worst experience on airport parking reservation. I have used many others before without any problem. This is the worst service.