East Midlands, Purple Parking Reviews

2.5
  • Ease of booking

• Security

East Midlands, Purple Parking - Ask a question now

“Non-flexible clause for parking”

written by KeithMa on 04/03/2014

Just be careful booking through Purple Parking. They offer a non-flexible option but don't make it clear unless you trawl through the terms and conditions. The cost is slightly less than flexible but you can get caught out as I did. I changed my car and Ryanair changed the flight times. Problem is that you cannot then change your booking details once confirmed. The advice I got was to take my paperwork and explain when I got to the airport parking. I didn't see much chance of this working especially as we were arriving at around 4am and there would be no office staff at Jetparks to talk to. I've ended up re booking (through a different agent) and writing off my £24 already paid. This isn't the first problem I've had. Previously ANPR didn't work and although I was allowed in the exit barrier wanted £70 to get me out. Eventually got out without having to pay but it took around 15 minutes to sort. Won't be using them again.

“Some computer glitches”

written by Superboris2 on 18/06/2012

Initial Booking and payment process went with ease and good instructions on how to get there and parking procedure. However on exit the ticket would not let us out saying we had a £30 excess to pay. When pressing for assistance the attendant couldnt locate our reference number or car registration. However he did finally get some information and let us through. I have now just received this questionairre which referrs to Heathrow parking even though we parked at East midlands. Is this where the mistake was made? Some computer glitches I think. But quite worrying when you have just got back tired and just want to go home.