Vento 49cc Triton LI Reviews

Vento 49cc Triton LI - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆

“I would never reccomend the Ventor Zip to anyone. I...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by HME (1 review written)

I would never reccomend the Ventor Zip to anyone. I purchased it new and it has been in the shop more than I've had it home. I'm sorry I ever bought it and would never recomend the dealer either… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 404046_HME's Review

Written on: 29/06/2011

Your review subject says your scooter is a Vento Triton Li. Yet, in your review you keep talking about the Zip. Which is it? The Zip and Triton are two different models.

Read 1 Comment