HP Reviews

HP - Ask a question now

“I'm not crazy about the keys on my laptop and the...”

Written on: 19/12/2020 by luviousrachel (4 reviews written)

I'm not crazy about the keys on my laptop and the touchpad mouse, so I bought a wireless keyboard with a wireless mouse. My laptop was purchased at Staples along with an HP Printer in December, 2019, and I have been very pleased with the purchases so far.

“The screen size and comfort of not needing different...”

Written on: 13/10/2020 by freyamicelson (1 review written)

The screen size and comfort of not needing different parts is a real bonus. We have two HP all-in-one desktop computers, both of which have performed flawlessly for a few years. We'd buy it again, but we would seriously consider adding more memory to the regular kit.

“loving the brand”

Written on: 25/08/2020 by 15Strickland (1 review written)

I'm not crazy about a laptop's keys and touchpad mouse so I bought a wireless mouse keyboard. My laptop was bought at Staples in December 2019 along with an HP Printer and I've been very pleased with the purchases so far.

“best computer products”

Written on: 26/08/2015 by VinodChaudhary (9 reviews written)

HP provides only high quality products. Long lasting is guaranteed too.

“HP Pavillion 17-e020us”

Written on: 06/07/2014 by HPjunk (1 review written)

Junk is the best way to describe it, tried to return to the store after just 20 days yet they have a 14 day return policy on HP(even they think its junk). Tried to use it get used to it since I could not return it to only have it break somehow while sitting on my desk. Now less than 70 days into this glorified doorstop it sits as I guess a doorstop should. Three hours on the phone now with HP and there award winning support.(I think they give themselves awards)and countless emails just to have to send it back to get "fixed" Asking for my money back or even a portion could not be done because as I stated even they know it is junk. Thank you for reading this and please save yourself the headache don't buy HP. I never will again