IcdSoft, www.icdsoft.com Reviews

5.0

IcdSoft, www.icdsoft.com - Ask a question now

“All the necessary tools, no frills, just fast and...”

written by skeezaroonie on 01/03/2010

All the necessary tools, no frills, just fast and rock-solid stable hosting and incredible support and all this at an attractive price. In 5+ years and several domains hosted I really have nothing, I repeat, nothing negative to say about ICDSoft.

We've raved about ICDSoft to several associates, who politely nod and smile knowingly, sort of a "yeah, right, they couldn't be that good". That's until they've actually taken the plunged and signed up for their own hosting. Those that do always come back and say something like "why didn't you tell me how great ICDSoft is" LOL

“Two years ago I escaped from the Fire (Easyspace) well...”

written by zarya on 19/07/2008

Two years ago I escaped from the Fire (Easyspace) well before my contract was up. Prior to that, I had undertaken the leap from the Frying-pan (Fasthosts). Experiences of both were horrendous. What is it with hosting companies here in the UK?

With this being the first Review Centre entry for ICDSoft, I guess it must indicate that customers are relatively happy with the service. All I can say is that it has been a hassle-free two years and it contrasts starkly with my experience of the other two companies.

I migrated both my web domain and the registration to ICDSoft with no issues. Everything was running on the new server within an hour of signing up. It was then down to the speed of propagation of the new IP address across the web.

Help requests get a response within the hour from a true 24/7 support service. A couple of the issues I have raised have been down to my lack of knowledge. I commend the patience of the support staff in explaining politely and pointing me in the right direction.

Web hosting as it should be!

Skeezaroonie's Response to zarya's Review

Written on: 01/03/2010

I couldn't agree more with this review, the experience reported closely parallels mine. I've been using ICDSoft for around 4 years, have recommended them to others who are equally as happy with their service, and truly have nothing negative to say about them.