Arnold Clark, Bathgate, Edinburgh Reviews

• Customer service

Arnold Clark, Bathgate, Edinburgh - Ask a question now

“At Arnold Clark's Motorstore you have to agree to sign...”

Written on: 19/09/2006 by sensor (1 review written)

At Arnold Clark's Motorstore you have to agree to sign up for a car before they will even let you test drive it. They must be the last store in the country where they think that balloons entice customers in. I was kept waiting 4 hours before I could leave the show room with the deal complete and by then I was confused and unclear exactly what deal I have received… Read Full Review

Owrang's Response to sensor's Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

I bought a Insignia from there in 2010. some things wrong with the car but I lived too far away to go back and have them rectified. There was hardly any proof that they had serviced the car and the salesman wanted me to fill a satisfaction questionnaire while he sat next to me. not a good trusting experience and I would not buy from Arnold Clark again.

Read 1 Comment