Perrys Peugeot, Bolton, Lancashire Reviews

• Customer service

Perrys Peugeot, Bolton, Lancashire - Ask a question now

“Amazing. Highly recommended so happy with the ”

Written on: 15/06/2021 by DanielleG. (1 review written)

So happy with the full service we received buying our new car. Nothing was too much trouble. Amazing and helpful sales person.thank you… Read Full Review

“Perrys of Bolton”

Written on: 20/03/2020 by Brynbarbara (1 review written)

I have just purchased a car from Perry’s.It is a great car at at a great price .The receptionist couldn’t have been more helpful .Nothing was to much trouble .I would highly recommend them and deal with the company again.And would recommend to my friends.100 star's all the way… Read Full Review

“Perrys Bolton shocking costumer service ”

Written on: 17/01/2017 by mohamedosman (1 review written)

I spoke with the receptionist at perrys bolton and told her I am interested in looking for a new car. So she told me to take a seat and someone would be able to assist. I sat in the waiting area for an 1hour 15mins and nobody asked me if I was okay or needed any help and no one came to help. I decided to go back to the receptionist to find out why it's taking so long. She then said someone was supposed to come see me and appologised. At that moment she called her colleague to deal with me. Then… Read Full Review

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 17/10/2015 by carbuyer2015v2 (1 review written)

Booked to come and test drive a specific car on Saturday morning, drove 1 hour to Perrys Bolton, met the salesman who, got the keys, looked round the car (looked nice), got in the car to go on the test drive then got told "sorry sir, this car has just been sold by another branch". Salesman: "I'll talk to the manager". We wait 5-10 mins outside, go back in and the salesman is now with another customer! They really don't care about customer service, just the next sale. When I told the salesman… Read Full Review

“RCZ from Perrys at Bolton”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Tianam1945 (1 review written)

Brought the Peugeot RCZ which l had been looking at for a while, but the only dealer that could offer me the right deal was Perrys at Bolton. A member of the staff worked hard for me, the customer to get the best finance deal and a monthly fig that was affordable. The car was ready on time, paperwork was ready and l picked the RCZ up and had a wonderful drive home. The key thing here, Perrys are over 100 miles away from where l live, yet they were the only dealership that could work a deal for… Read Full Review

“These guys really are the bees knees. Absolutely spot...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

These guys really are the bees knees. Absolutely spot on service and their prices are terrific value for money from a main dealer.

“First class service throughout. I have bought many...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

First class service throughout. I have bought many many cars over the years from every source imaginable, but perrys bolton have ticked all the boxes for me. I would recommend them every time… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...it is clear, concise and straight to the point.

Read 1 Comment

“I don't usually write online reviews, but I had to...”

Written on: 14/03/2011

I don't usually write online reviews, but I had to express my absolute pleasure in dealing with Perrys Peugeot in Bolton recently. I booked my car in for a full service, and every aspect was handled professionally from start to finish. I was quoted a price at the time of booking, and the receptionist even arranged to get my car collected and returned to my place of work so it didn't even upset my work day. When the car was returned everything had been done, (even a small issue I'd had with a… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...it is obviously a sincere review by a satisfied customer.

Read 1 Comment

“i really dont know where to start! i have booked my...”

Written on: 04/11/2010 by ayhangungor (1 review written)

i really dont know where to start! i have booked my 407 coupe in for the major service and i have explained about my aircon not working properly as 1 of the airvent blowing cold and the rest was just blowing normal air when the aircon is on and i have been told that i have get the aircon serviced which i have paid to get that done,when the work was finished they told me to pick my car up and few hours after i have relised i still had the same problem and i went back and complained that i still… Read Full Review

Peterpeterpumpkineater's Response to ayhangungor's Review

Written on: 17/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because...it's clearly true what they say, if someone is pleased they don't tell anyone, yet if someone is not pleased, they feel they should tell everyone, another simply biased and ufair reviewer in my opinion.
<br/>You cannot please all the people all the time!

Read 1 Comment

“Absolutely useless. We will NEVER give this dealer a...”

Written on: 10/01/2010

Absolutely useless. We will NEVER give this dealer a penny of our money again.
We bought a car described as one owner with full service history.
When we received the documentation, it showed there was actually TWO previous owners, and NO service history.
Also, no handbook etc.
We phoned repeatedly asking what was going on. They promised they would get the service history repeatedly and that they would phone back. They NEVER did.
The only call I can recall was from their customer services "just… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because...it is clearly not a reasoned response, but merely an out and out attack on this business.