Perrys Land Rover, Luton, Bedfordshire Reviews

• Customer service

Perrys Land Rover, Luton, Bedfordshire - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Just tried to ring Perrys Land Rover to book a...”

Written on: 11/06/2009 by JuleUK (1 review written)

Just tried to ring Perrys Land Rover to book a service. They didn't answer the phone. Will try another dealer… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Don't book your Mazda into Perrys Land Rover, Luton,...”

Written on: 27/04/2009 by GrantH (1 review written)

Don't book your Mazda into Perrys Land Rover, Luton, they may be experts for Landrover, but that doesn't appear to translate to Mazda expertise. I booked my vehicle in which was serviced, but they failed to spot a fault that led to a catalytic converter, starter motor and battery needing to be replaced one week after this… Read Full Review

“I was away from home and my Discovery developed a...”

Written on: 20/05/2008

I was away from home and my Discovery developed a fault which meant it was dangerous to drive. Perrys Land Rover in Luton managed to fit me in at short notice and put the vehicle on the ramp for some tests.
They needed more time than they had available that day so offered to book it in for me. So although they did not fix it, they did not charge me either and were very pleasant… Read Full Review