Perrys Chevrolet, Rotherham, South Yorkshire Reviews

• Customer service

Perrys Chevrolet, Rotherham, South Yorkshire - Ask a question now

“Took my 06 reg Vauxhall in for a fixed price car...”

Written on: 13/06/2010

Took my 06 reg Vauxhall in for a fixed price car service but what I received fell well short of the mark. Was told by reception staff they had dealt with 40 cars that day...with 4 small bays!! Upon picking up my car there was no service check list and consequently how could I know the work had been done. All I received was a an invoice with a brief resume of parts one might expect to find on an interim service and a breadown of labour. What made me realy angry was the chap on reception said we… Read Full Review