Stormhosts, www.stormhosts.com Reviews

Stormhosts, www.stormhosts.com - Ask a question now

“If people are satisfied then I think its normal that...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by cyrussx (1 review written)

If people are satisfied then I think its normal that they want to spread the word about their experience. It can help others to make a maybe difficult choice.
I make this posting to say nothing than good words about STORMHOSTS.NET I'm there since the beginning which I think its already more than 5 years. Since Im from Belgium and SH was situated in the states it wasnt directly an obvious decision to choose for them regarding support etc...
Well I can say: I was suprised about their support and… Read Full Review

“I've been with Stormhosts for several years running a...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by Psmeg (1 review written)

I've been with Stormhosts for several years running a large video training site and in that time we have had many major changes, all of which Stormhosts have handled in a very professional manner.

I have worked closely with several of the Stormhost staff and I cannot praise them enough for their willingness to go above and beyond to get any problems or issues rectified in as short a time as possible.

All in all, Stormhosts have been an excellent hosting company to work with… Read Full Review

“I started using StormHosts for my clients since I...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by gecko68 (1 review written)

I started using StormHosts for my clients since I needed a relatively inexpensive reseller hosting solution. That was over 4 years ago. Now I host all my clients on their servers and can manage their accounts quickly and easily.

I recently moved all my personal sites to their servers. I have a variety of sites that include ASP, ASP.net, and PHP, using Access db, MS SQL, and mySQL. The HELM control panel makes management easy.

As with any host, there is the occasional downtime. To me this is… Read Full Review

“I've used Stormhosts now for 5 years without any...”

Written on: 29/01/2008 by OlsBean (4 reviews written)

I've used Stormhosts now for 5 years without any issues, I came to them after experiencing huge support issues at one of the UK's largest hosting companies, I've not looked back since. The support team is small and this has the advantage that you build up a good working relationship with them, which makes those support requests so much less painful. Most requests I have submitted have been answered and resolved in minutes.

The pricing is reasonable for the standard of service provided and… Read Full Review