• Selection of tickets available

• Customer service

Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Awful company- do not use ever! Please don't be...”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by EmeryRogers206 (1 review written)

Awful company- do not use ever! Please don't be tempted to use them, they have taken my money and not given me my tickets. I've talked to at least 20 people and they just lie to you they are investigating the matter, but then they just forget about you. They have brought me to tears - Rolling Stones, Hyde Park 2022, travelled all the way to London, 2 hours before the concert and I still have no tickets.

“AVOID avoid avoid!!!!!!”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by Littlekk137 (1 review written)

Received email saying print e-ticket which I did straightaway to find not seats Id paid for but cheaper seats - half the price and in someone else's name and not even my order number. Been emailing all day no valid uk customer service number. Cuts out when you press required option. Absolute sham I saved up for these tickets. I pray they are valid on the day. Customer service by email refusing to give money back even though mis-sold tickets. False advertising, they should be stopped from this. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

“never use them!!!!!!”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by Hardingii352 (1 review written)

i bought tickets to see machine head and the concert was cancelled due to the covid-19, I have requested a refund of the £140 I paid ( no small amount of change) I received and email from them saying it was postponed, so I sent them the link to the bands website clearly stating that all venues are cancelled. I haven't heard back from them for 2 weeks so I called today and their response was it will take a couple of months to confirm it is cancelled and then a couple more months for a refund! This is completely unacceptable. I will never use them again and if you are thinking of using them, on your head be it.

“Best Service thanks ”

Written on: 11/08/2020 by fotinigeorgiev (1 review written)

Best concert ever thanks for everything!!! Arrived on time with fedex .Emailed on time

Fotinigeorgiev's Response to fotinigeorgiev's Review

Madonna 21/8/12

Fotinigeorgiev's reply to Fotinigeorgiev's Comment

found mthese tickets in I

Fotinigeorgiev's Response to fotinigeorgiev's Review

Written on: 11/08/2020

found these tickets in independent newspaper Viagogo Independent thanks for everything !!! Best concert in my life !!!

Read 3 Comments

“Zero rated”

Written on: 25/03/2020 by Panamat26 (1 review written)

Awful Company play on words for cancelled calling it re scheduled for a date 4 months later to avoid giving a refund - call centre chat is Misleading - Shocking -AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

“Complete waste of money!”

Written on: 03/03/2020

Look further than this platform. Buy tickets directly from the venue if you can. You’re wasting a lot of money otherwise :(

“Very surprised”

Written on: 05/09/2019 by LeonZ (1 review written)

Recently purchased 2 x 55 ( I paid600 pounds) pound tickets to the second Ashes Test day 1 which was washed out. Never expected a refund. Got an email from viagogo offering to refund if I returned the tickets. After explaining that I would have to post from Australia I was amazed to see today a deposit for the full amount in my account!!!! Very impressed!!!

“Unhelpful and very customer hostile”

Written on: 11/08/2019 by skippylane (1 review written)

Going to Proclaimers tonight and had tickets on fridge door. Toddler nephew around yesterday played with fridge magnets - tickets now nowhere to be found. Have looked under, above, in every nook and cranny and cannot find. Called Viagogo to ask for electronic copies to be sent - refused to do so. Asked to speak to a manager - advised that there was only him to speak too. Frustration would be a complete understatement! have heard a lot of bad press about Viagogo and now have experienced their exceptionally poor service first hand. Would advice everyone to avoid them at all costs!

“Robbers ”

Written on: 14/07/2019 by juliewagstaff (1 review written)

Used them for ELO tickets got charged 323 for 2 tickets when they arrived they had a face value of 43 pounds each. You get skanked 100% and I'm surprised they are still not banned despite government intervention. I got caught once by these shocking robbers and I cant believe people still buy from them. They add huge charges at the end and you have already put your details in DO NOT USE VIAGOGO and tell everyone you know.

“Just wondering how you can justify extorting a...”

Written on: 08/07/2019 by Haileym34 (1 review written)

Just wondering how you can justify extorting a customer $470 per ticket for a $50-55 ticket or are we actually in the vip area and get to meet Dave? And yet if I try to re sell them I’ll only get $111 Absolute scruffs

“disgusting and cheaters ”

Written on: 07/07/2019 by DaltonMcKinnon494 (1 review written)

Booked a ticket for cricket match world cup. While booking it did not mention it was child ticket. After payment, they sent me child tickets. when I called them and asked, they said they cannot refund the money. It's really pathetic and untrustworthy site. Later got to know, they did it for many people. Please do not book tickets from them. Absolutely a cheating site.

“Sly and Underhand”

Written on: 23/06/2019 by dxShoemaker292 (1 review written)

You don't see the full cost until it is too late. You don't see the total cost until it is after you have purchased the tickets. You cannot cancel. This is a sly and underhand way of cheating people out of their monies The cost of the tickets are inflated then there is a separate double BOOKING fee + VAT plud delivery which IS NOT SHOWN PRIOR TO THE BOOKING . MY EXPERIENCE WAS JUST AWFUL AND DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

“Rubbish”

Written on: 20/05/2019 by Brimsham (1 review written)

Rubbish company who charge massive amounts for cheap tickets. Unable to supply tickets that were ordered, unable to obtain a refund. Customer service non existent. All complaints brushed off and blamed on someone else. SPREAD THE WORD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA. DO NOT USE THIS COMPA

“STOP!!! DONT USE THIS SITE!!!”

Written on: 19/05/2019 by DESTROYVIAGOGO (1 review written)

Terrible.  Bought tickets face value 165 paid over 400!!! Never use them shouldn't be allowed to trade!! WHAT A DISGRACE SHUT THIS SITE DOWN NOW !!!!!!!

“My partner booked tickets to an event as a special...”

Written on: 15/05/2019 by 256Conway (1 review written)

My partner booked tickets to an event as a special treat for me. The website stated there were very few tickets left and these were the cheapest available seats - which were up in the gods with restricted view NO MENTION OF THAT WHEN BOOKING. When the tickets arrived he had been charged more than double the face value. We then learnt that we could have got tickets direct from the venue at face value at the time he booked them.

“Recently went to Stockholm to watch Swedish House...”

Written on: 09/05/2019 by Katesj1984 (1 review written)

Recently went to Stockholm to watch Swedish House Mafia spent £1k getting there. Went to the venue and was refused entry as someone had already entered on our tickets. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM VIAGOGO.

“Awful Do Not Buy from them!”

Written on: 07/05/2019 by evSuarez211 (1 review written)

The only reason I have given this one star is because I couldn't give them zero. We bought two tickets from them to see Olly Murs, they massively overcharged us for their fee by £40 per ticket. They delivered the tickets a week late and refused to allow us to sell them. Called the Call centre the lady was rude, condescending and useless. She put us on hold without a warning and hung up on us. She refused to allow us to speak to her manager. Spent 40 minutes on the phone with them and they did absolutely nothing. They are not customer friendly and totally untrained and uniformed. She boosted about her qualifications and was completely sassy. DO NOT BUY THEY ARE USELESS

“Awful service, do not buy tickets from them ”

Written on: 25/02/2019 by Muiryf408 (1 review written)

Don’t buy any tickets from them, we booked tickets to watch the Eubank fight on Saturday and when we got to the entrance, we were told that the tickets were invalid! Ruined our whole night!!!

“Worst Company in the WORLD!!!!”

Written on: 03/01/2019 by loMcKinney282 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE (really they are a disservice) to paying customers. I bought two tickets to a Justin Timberlake for my wife for Christmas. Concert in Jan. in DC. Right side and in front of the stage on the first level of arena. When I got the link to download the tickets they were for a show in another city in April! I contacted customer service and they gave me a link to other tickets I could choose from. Great I thought. Well they tickets they gave me to choose from were behind the stage or on very highest level of the arena. I went to their web site and they were selling two tickets in the same section I bought mine but they would let me exchange for those tickets because they were more expensive than the two I bought in the SAME section! They said it's "policy" to replace for the same price but not the same view. They won't budge and you can't speak to a manager. NEVER use this service!!

“under pressure”

Written on: 22/12/2018 by LeannaPage85 (1 review written)

I bought 3 tickets for my granddaughter and great granddaughter and paid £120 more that the face value. It was the pressure during the transaction leading you to believe if you did not buy them you would not get them anywhere else. At the event the theatre was less than half full. Correspondence with Polyana at viagogo leads me to believe she just sends out standard replies without reading what was said. Oh well a foolish old lady fleeced, its headlines all the time but I wont make the mistake again - I hope.

Lozhbd's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2019

awful experience only yesterday and now can't get the authorisation code my bank needs as theres no phone number-awful company-totally agree with high pressure, panic selling

Read 1 Comment