Stratstone Jaguar, Edinburgh Reviews

• Customer service

Stratstone Jaguar, Edinburgh - Ask a question now

“Slippery As A Snake”

Written on: 28/12/2016

Four days to flush braking system and fit a brake master cylinder, unnecessary replacement part (£90), would not give itemised requied parts list until time came time to pay, premium hourly rate, "Plus VAT". Not to be trusted. Cleaned car well though!… Read Full Review

“Worst Customer Service...Ever!”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by STypeJagOwner (1 review written)

Jaguar UK had advised me to contact my local Jaguar dealership, as I was looking for a particular part number. My car isn't worth much more than than £500 Stratstone wanted to replace the radiator but I could get it bought and fitted myself for about £120. Startstone response wasn't to be helpful or understanding but rather "why should we?"... My response in my head was "Coz if I think your helpful, I might come to you when I'm buying my next car!" Nor did he believe that Jaguar UK had… Read Full Review

“It appears that the principle strategy of this...”

Written on: 22/10/2010

It appears that the principle strategy of this dealership is to get as many cars out of the door as possible - the concept of customer service seems to be sadly lacking in some of the staff.
Yesterday they initially refused to look at a few little niggles I had amassed over my 3 months of car ownership - because I had not made a service booking!!!! Eventually resolved by dealer principle but surely that should not be necessary. This system was never explained when I bought the car - even the… Read Full Review