Trip Advisor www.tripadvisor.co.uk

Summary

Trip Advisor is now one of the largest and most popular travel sites. Here at Review Centre we have reviews about the website, enabling you to draw comparisons between Trip Advisor and the other travel sites out there. Have you used the site? Share your experience with other travellers by writing your own review.
Trip Advisor www.tripadvisor.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trip Advisor www.tripadvisor.co.uk

“Hotel meudon falmouth”

written by Sillac on 15/02/2024

The Hotel Meudon is just wonderful in every way. The food is lovely and perfect portions. The staff so friendly, the price really reasonable. Will recommend to my friends. Stayed on Valentines night and it will it will be very memorable.

“Revier Hotel DUBAI”

written by on 16/12/2023

STAYED HERE recently, welcome was excellent, People at reception were really wonderful, alway ready to help any they are very efficient too. The lobby was spotless and well equipped. the suite we got was really nice, spotless and well kitted out. the hotel restaurant for breakfast is 5*, the people working there, the guy preparing the fried stuff smiling all the time, so friendly. Yanti is very attentive and looked after us well dinner time, the choice of food, the drinks, wow so good. Tan, and the guy from algiers and Chef from Germany, was surprised to find Yanti there also serving food, she is oh so good. Revier hotel is near the dubai kanal, the views from there are magnificent. the offer a shuttle to dubai mall/burj khalifa also. This is a hotel we will definitely book again on our next trip to dubai. a big thank you to all

“Very enjoyable stay, welcoming good food and basic...”

written by Phillipshaw on 19/11/2023

Very enjoyable stay, welcoming good food and basic clean rooms. Highly recommend. Staff and manager excellent

“Madagascar best contact travelling for wild life and...”

written by TananaR on 30/10/2023

I and my wife did do an excellent tour with local guide. I would like you to suggest this local tour guide. I would recommend all visitors our trip adventure during to Madagascar .I would like you to share my experience about it, better. He is specialist tour in Madagascar; all in all our holidays is going well and best of the best with him. As you are photography, he can help you and offer interesting visit as you want to see. And well organized and hope to do it again. I have recommend this tour guide because his job is excellent, more experience, he does a great job with this tour and I have to recommended it to several people. Do not hesitate to contact him

“Louis Imperial Beach Hotel just Brilliant.”

written by Ukchampion on 27/09/2023

On our 5th trip to the Cyprus Louis Imperial Beach Hotel in Paphos we found the same excellent food,fabulous Service and Acomadation,with all inclusive service. The friendly way guests are treated by the management team and staff was to its usual high level which Gives one confidence to keep going back. It is central to do outside trips to Paphos,a large Mall and adventure trips. But most of all Gives you a a great relaxing holiday with beautiful weather. We are planning for 2024.

“Where do I start - I’ve just had the most amazing...”

written by Summertime60A on 17/09/2023

Where do I start - I’ve just had the most amazing 2weeks at this hotel , it’s situated in the heart of aggassi The staff can’t do enough for you and the rooms are exceptional The food and service at the bar is spot on I have already booked to come back next year Thank you to  all the staff you truly ate amazing

“Majestic coach tours”

written by Kitten37 on 29/08/2023

Went to the Templestowe in Torquay had a wonderful time.From the cleanliness of our rooms to.lovely hot food. To wonderful Staff from the cleaner through to management, nothing too much trouble Entertainment was great .Recommend this hotel .Will bemaking it an annual trip Thank you all for going out of your way to help make my stay so pleasant. Especially with a walker making life difficult.Thank you

“Beautiful cottage with a fantastic view of the Powys...”

written by MaggieRoberts on 29/07/2023

Beautiful cottage with a fantastic view of the Powys country side. They were very helpful. Would definitely recommend this place.

“Amazing service served by Drino ”

written by 139Monaghan on 21/04/2022

We got an amezing ibis hotel nearby London Heathrow

“When bad things happen”

written by on 13/10/2019

My sister and I were traveling from Eastern NE to Western CO when we hit a large animal and our plans changed in an instant We had reservations on a prepaid room at the best western in Fort Morgan the man that took our call was wonderful .I will remember that when we choose to travel again. We also had wonderful experiences with Big Red Towing in North Platte NE. He picked us up at 4 AM took us to where we could see where the car would be showed us where the rental car places were so we wouldn't be stranded for long looked up phone numbers for us to contact them and returned us to the truck stop. I would also like to say that Thrifty car rental was very good at helping us they picked us up helped us with the paperwork made arrangements for us to return the car Even the Lincoln county sheriff deputy was very good dealing with a couple of very shook up travelers. I would definetly deal with all of these people again if the need ever arose again

“Walk past this one.”

written by Zackc309 on 03/10/2019

We visited the Palio Arhontiko Creative Cretan Cuisine restaurant in September 2019. Do not be fooled by the fancy title,this place was our worst dinning experience for a long time. We ordered our food. On arrival my wife and friends meals were cold she asked discretely for it to be heated up. The owner took the food away without apology and with a scowl on his face.The food was returned but had not been heated sufficiently, or at all. My wife was part way through her meal when the owner decided to clear the table. She said excuse me but I have not finished. He replied in a sarcastic and laboured tone "You (pause) take your time." grinning as he walked off. This man was the most obnoxious person we encountered whilst visiting Crete. The Cretans are really nice people sadly this man lets his fellow countrymen down. He obviously requires training in customer service as he cannot rely on his personality.

“cuddie brae”

written by Johnboy15 on 23/05/2019

visited this restaurant tonight after being closed for refurbishment and I have to say it has been done very pleasantly .The food was excellent with there being nothing too much for staff and especially who were very pleasant and very helpful especially to the child we had with us, she was treated like a proper lady. food was well cooked and presented with more than sufficient to eat would recommend the Cuddie Brae for pleasant helpful friendly staff

“Untrustworhty staff”

written by stephanieellison on 03/04/2019

I recently stayed here when I came to watch the UFC at the 02. I checked out of the hotel on the sunday around dinner time, when I got on my train at 3:30 I realised that I had left my toiletry bag in the bathroom in the room of the hotel, this bag had my 2 pandora braclets in it. I contacted the hotel who said northing had been handed to the reception so I had to speak to the supervisor the following day. Speaking to them the day after I was told again that nothing had be handed in to the lost and found by house keeping. When I asked how I could take matters furthur I was told that it wouldnt be the cleaner who took it it would be another guest, to which I pointed out that the housekeeping staff are the first people to enter the room snd therefore it could only of been them who took it. After alot of trouble I got through to customer services who reassured me they would investigate, after 2 weeks I have been told that they have spoken to the member of staff who have claimed nothing was left in the room and therefore the case is closed. I am disgusted that someone could be so dishonest and slso that the hotel could be so unhelpful, the next step is to involve the police. I will never stay at a travel lodge hotel again!!

“Useful resource”

written by Kimpa on 07/09/2018

I was attracted to this site by the fact that here you can read reviews of real people at different places, restaurants and so on. Gradually, I myself started writing reviews so that other people knew about good and bad moments. It is very useful - to find out information about the institution, especially when you come to another country.

“Great site for travel if you sift through reviews”

written by KevinW2 on 07/07/2018

I've been using Trip Advisor both as a reader and contributor for many years now. The website (desktop presentation) at times annoys me and doesn't seem to do exactly what I want but it's all about the data. Trip Advisor generally has a lot of useful reviews and some will make your business travel or holiday far more pleasant. Reading the reviews and I emphasise reading has saved me a few times. Hotels above clubs with booming bass - avoided. It's allowed me to quickly distinguish between two adjacent restaurants in a typical marina tourist trap, one was mediocre, the other was excellent - a tourist judging by appearance alone would have thought both were very similar. I don't think it always deals well with changes in management but perhaps that's a bigger discussion about branding. I've had a drink in the bar of a hotel which I had avoided staying in - the reviews showed a clear trend of a Fawlty-esque owner. I did take a gamble on one hotel with a small number of poor reviews. I think in that case there was a staffing issue which had been dealt with by the time I stayed. A small number of places have duplicate entries too particularly when they sit across two categories. There are a few dubious reviews in there but they appear easy to spot. The commercial value of the simplistic scoring has been realised by many restaurants and hotels now so you have to be careful and not put too much credence in the overall score. I think Trip Advisor do themselves a disservice by not using a more advanced weighting algorithm. The owner replies can also tell you a lot about the business. I can think of one tour company in the Southern Hemisphere who give excellent tours but also have/had one guide who some tourists find abrasive. The owner certainly lets rip on any complaints! Very unconventional and useful to know in advance. I treat it as 90% review site and 10% travel ideas and ignore all the booking/sales related stuff, so can't comment on that.

“Got wrong tickets for Westminster abbey ”

written by Foxkp197 on 28/06/2018

Arrived at Westminster with voucher and in small letters were written the words. For 2 children. We were two seniors! We had to pay twice because original tickets for two had to be discarded! I will continue to write this review and advise friends not to use this company Can we get a refund. Probably not!

“Solway tours”

written by Johnjudi on 19/02/2018

GreT tour company. The two men I dealt with are both historians and their knowledge of Scotland is unbelievable. They have a great touring van with very large windows so it is easy to view the countryside as you are travelling. Spent 4 days with them. Great people.. Highly recommend their services. Saw so much and learned so much. We did our touring the 1st week in October and our daughter in law had made all the arrangements

“Customer support useless”

written by Chandler386 on 22/12/2017

Have tried for 4day's to book some accommodation on trip advisor,still unable to book.Called customer support at least 4 times,promised call back still waiting.Would I use again very unlikely.Would I recommend also very unlikely.

“A tranquille mountain experience with a wonderful...”

written by Mjf212 on 16/12/2017

Our initial phone reception was very helpful. We saw the beautiful photos and the gentleman who spoke with us made it all seem so real. We found it easy to get to from the town of San Juan del Sur and once there we stayed in awe. The property is so well kept. We must have taken a hundred photos of the buildings, pool and landscape. The service was very personal and our breakfast was delicious. We returned to New York last week and our best friends have already booked a week for next year.

“ TRAVELODGE LONDON DOCKLANDS - hotel in LONDON, UK”

written by marilena on 18/11/2017

In am from Romania, Galati. I was in this hotel this week, for 3 nights. The conditions of the hotel were excellent. The room was clean, spacious, with a great bathroom. The personal was VERY-VERY OK. Very kindle, very polite, nothing to comment! We had breakfast: very complete, all we wanted, everything was very good and very fresh. A big OK for this Hotel in LONDON!!!!

Asked by almunga on 22nd November 2017 Report this content
How do you rate negligence of security and safety in a pub?

Asked by marleneparkinson on 31st August 2016 Report this content
I am going on a cruise to Vietnam and Cambodia. Should I book excursions with the ship or are there lots of safe taxis at the Port?

Asked by Mardav666 on 29th December 2015 Report this content
Can you tell me if it is ok for the property owner to ask for a damage deposit to be paid directly to them rather than through Trip Advisor?