Keeway Partner 110 Reviews

Keeway Partner 110 - Ask a question now

“Plastic copy c90”

written by c90cg125 on 23/09/2020

Bought second hand in 2011 2yr old keeway. Felt a bit cardboard to ride but brakes ok when front caliper working properly. Abit dodgy electrics. Well its made in china innit so dont expect japanese reliability & build quality. Person use for a yr or so then take it down the scrap yard or flog it to some poor geezer that dont know nothing about bikes. Wpuld i recommended this to my friend, only if he was my enemy. Save up more & buy japanese. Keeway partner what a dozy name & joke of a moped.

“Honda copy value for money”

written by Tripp1947 on 08/10/2018

Cheap plastics headlight has faded overtime now used as daily for deliveroo rider job spot on just goes forever , fuel gauge has died but not bad for a 06 reg its now earning its keep until my son big enough to field bike it

“rusty copy of c90”

written by c90cg125 on 16/08/2013

I had a keeway partner 3yrs ago 2007 model with 2800 miles on it. Paid £425 & was good condition but the front caliper brakes were seized & only managed to part fix it as twin brake pads in single caliper. Corrosion was the problem & crome always needed cleaning to prevent rust spots. It felt abit plastically to ride compaired to the honda c90. I got it up to 50mph & the sump nut came loose & leaked oil. I did check all the bolts before i first rode it. Chrome flakes off if not rust spots as poor qualitity chrome. Reliable when i had it 3 months & sold it for £450. Poor paint on some parts especially chain gaurds. At the time parts hard to find. £1100-1200 new so u get what u pay for.

“I got my son one of these as a field bike from my...”

written by on 27/02/2011

I got my son one of these as a field bike from my neighbour after it was stolen and recovered then left in his garage for two years. It's been thrashed relentlessly in the field behind our house and always starts and runs even though it's not a pretty sight anymore.

If anyone needs a recomendation, these Keeways are pretty resilient, and anyone thiking of buying one could do a lot worse. If it's anything to go by, my neighbour say's he's stunned how a bike such as this can take as much punishment, and he's about to buy another. Reminds me of those old Honda Cubs'.

“Not bad. Not bad at all. You get what you pay for, and...”

written by on 09/02/2011

Not bad. Not bad at all. You get what you pay for, and the keeway does the job no problem.
It's held together well for this kind of bike and left out all the time it cleans up ok and is reliable. The gears were notchy but got better with use, and the brakes are too sharp and any ex C90 owners will get caught out if your not careful due to the poor brakes the cub had. The headlamp beam failed it's first mot, easily cured by elongating the slot underneath the lamp to lower the aim. Apart from that it's ok. Pity Honda's are too expensive though. They are the best and much prettier than the keeway partner.

“An altogether ok bike. It's odd looking, and you'll...”

written by on 16/01/2011

An altogether ok bike. It's odd looking, and you'll either love it or loathe it. One thing I can say is the build is really good and it compares favorably with the likes of SYM etc.
It only took a matter of time for a higher quality chinese bike to become available, and this is the end result. Would I buy another? No I wouldn't. The reason is it's better to buy a genuine Honda if this type of bike is your choice. At the time I got mine, typically a new Honda Innova was £2000, and used bikes were silly prices. So finances dictated and a Keeway partner is half the price.
Seems there are quite a few running reliably, so I guess mine will too? But my heart is with a C90 Cub but good one's are hard to find and too pricey.

“Keeway? I never heard of this brand until I saw one...”

written by on 05/12/2010

Keeway? I never heard of this brand until I saw one for sale locally in a dealership close to me. The dealer told me these were italian designed, chinese built and assembled in both china and Italy.
I purchased one and in twelve months of continuous use it's not missed a beat. The fit and finish is pretty damn good too, and although it's a bit girlie looking, it's functional and very practical. Im sure this brand will catch on, theres a good website for these bikes if anyone takes the time to check it out.

“Good bike and easily a match for the more expensive...”

written by on 29/11/2010

Good bike and easily a match for the more expensive Honda Innova 125. The Keeway Partner although smaller in engine size isn't that much slower and certainly a lot cheaper, it's not that badly built either. To be honest it's easy to slate these cloned bikes, but Keeway seem to of cracked it and if anyones thinking of replacing their old C90, this is the way to go. I rode mine from Lands End to John o Groats last july with an indicator and brake light bulb failure, the rest of the trip was completed without any mechanical issues at all. I spoke with a few C90 owners who'd also done the trip. Expecting a few laughs I was surprised by the favourable comments. Ive owned C90's and they're cracking bikes, the Keeway isn't a Honda, but what it is, is a half decent equivalant, and I'm not complaining.

“this scooter has run great from day 1, i have had no...”

written by on 23/11/2010

this scooter has run great from day 1, i have had no issues with it and it is very quick, with a little extra room for a taller person.

“For the price it has to be the deal of the century....”

written by on 05/11/2010

For the price it has to be the deal of the century. Purchased mine from a local dealer and ridden every day and it's been faultless throughout. These Honda copies especially the c90 derivatives tend to be the best around and with the Honda Innova costing twice as much these have to be considered.My Keeway Partner is a four speed and has better suspension than earlier C90 cubs,although I have to agree it's a little on the soft side,my dealer changed the fork oil to a higher grade and fitted a pair of after market rear shocks and its transformed the bike. One could pay that bit more for the Innova and be disappointed. There's little between them and I should know, think C90 with better suspension, brakes and a four speed box and you'll know what I mean. The Keeway isn't quite as well known as other manufacturers,but is a very large company with Italian design and has been around for quite some time, the build quality is quite exceptional.

“Two years and 21000km with nothing going wrong and...”

written by on 28/09/2010

Two years and 21000km with nothing going wrong and ridden every day rain or shine my Keeway Partner is still doing me proud. Ive owned C90's and previous to the Keeway a Innova 125. The Keeway pulls well holds 50mph with a little more on tap if needed and returns excellent mpg. Against my old Innova which I still have.Theres little difference between the two apart from a little more top end, the small amount of vibration is no worse than the Honda and it's so much cheaper to buy, but doesn't mean its rubbish. I'd buy another, it's well screwed together for a budget priced bike and still looks good. If it gives me another twelve months of use I'll be very happy. Remember Keeways are sold through a strong dealership network which says something.

“Cant seem to find much in the way of reviews for this...”

written by on 01/05/2010

Cant seem to find much in the way of reviews for this machine,so here goes ..i`ll do one ...

The Partner is a Chinese copy of the Honda Innova,itself a modern update of the c90 cub.
I paid £425 for a year old 4000 mile example that is absolutely mint.
I thought Chinese bikes were all rot boxes and indeed a lot are,but Keeway must be in the Chinese premier league,because the build quality is absolutely brilliant.
It does have a few quirks,like slightly soft suspension,a side stand that flicks up when you take the weight of the bike off it.
Skinny tyres.
But this is expected on these types of sccoter.
The brakes are excellent,the large 17 inch wheels give a much better ride than the small wheeled scoots.
No underseat storage though.
Will do over 50mph but is happiest at 40mph as it gets a bit vibey over that speed.
As its 110cc it has a lot more bottom end torque than a 50 and will happily pull from under 20mph in top,inclines and headwinds dont effect it too much.
The most important thing for me when i bought this was the MPG figure,a truly astounding 130 mpg on my shortish commute.
I reckon it is capable of even more on a longer run.
Not too bad on comfort either,im 6`2 13 stone and theres plenty legroom compared to a lot of scoots.