Postal Solutions Reviews

Postal Solutions - Ask a question now

“I love taking care of all my needs at this store they...”

Written on: 09/12/2009

I love taking care of all my needs at this store they are fast friendly and affordable . they let me choose the type of service i want they also show my list of options so i can pick the one that i think is best for the type of prodct that i am shipping. i would recommend them to anyone i know becuase how could i not they are best at what they do and they do it well… Read Full Review

“Postal Solutions has an excellent customer service,...”

Written on: 21/05/2009

Postal Solutions has an excellent customer service, friendly staff-very impressed. Toll free service, calls returned quickly!… Read Full Review