Glasgow, NCP Flightpath Reviews

• Security

Glasgow, NCP Flightpath - Ask a question now

“Worst of the worst ”

written by Thorpesy463 on 07/08/2015

Went to park my car here which I thought would be safe but when I got back from holiday my car door had a huge dent in when I approached a member of staff he shrugged his shoulders and said terms and conditions were not liable so nothing was done all the bus stops were unlit was like the night of the living dead staff were well what staff I seen the bus drivers need customer service and maybe a painted smile on there faces of they aren't happy with the job don't do it that's what I say will never use this car park again car would probably be safer in middle of Iraq.

“Shambles ”

written by Owenri203 on 07/08/2015

Was going on holiday and was excited until I went to leave my car here the car park was filthy the staff were rude and the customer service well don't get me started had a driver who was an Irish chap and was the dirtiest most rudest bus driver I have ever come across no hello no goodbye just sat there looking at us as if we had just arrived from Mars and only reason I know he was Irish was because he told my kids to sit down in an abrupt manner I was furious

“Booked car for 14 nights, had a 12hr flight delay and...”

written by on 30/06/2010

Booked car for 14 nights, had a 12hr flight delay and went to get car back out to go home get some sleep and return in morning as advised by Thomas Cook. Was told if I used my booking number to depart car park my 14 night booking would be void after that day, I would have to pay an additional day rate of £8.90 to take car out, total scam, staff rude, was told to like it or lump it, like everything else, you never know how good they are until you hit a problem, will never use again

“NCP Flightpath at Glasgow airport, top service,...”

written by on 15/09/2008

NCP Flightpath at Glasgow airport, top service, friendly staff. Bad point can be busy, however, overall great.