Liverpool, On Airport Parking Reviews

• Ease of booking

• Security

Liverpool, On Airport Parking - Ask a question now

“Good pricing marred by inefficiency”

Written on: 09/11/2012

Excellent efficiency and pricing for entering the car park. On departure, despite being within the schedule, the machine refused to raise the bar. After searching for someone to speak to (found by chance)who knew that there was a problem (which has clearly not been addressed), I eventually got out. It took me 15 minutes to get off the plane, go through passport control and get to my car. It took me 25 minutes to get out of teh car park. Pathetic!!… Read Full Review

“Liverpool Airport Long Stay On-Airport”

Written on: 24/08/2011

Liverpool Airport Long Stay on Airport is quite a good. The car park is also clean and tidy and the staff are quite helpful. Good value, efficient. I've seen bad reviews but my experience was very good. I Booked via the www.airportparkingmarket.com 8 days for £38… Read Full Review