Home workers hosting www.homeworkershosting.com Reviews

Home workers hosting www.homeworkershosting.com - Ask a question now

“What can I say, they have been fantastic and have gone...”

Written on: 28/01/2008

What can I say, they have been fantastic and have gone way beyond the call of duty to help with with issues which aren't even related to their hosting! I would recommend Home workers hosting to anyone… Read Full Review

Polopete's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2008

Moderator: Dear User, this review had to be moderated by our team due to ceratin reasons, if 'Home Workers Hosting' would like to contact us due to a negative review that they feel no longer applies to their company we will do our best to act upon it. If you feel the need, please navigate on site to http://www.reviewcentre.com/contact.html?type=1 and we will respond as soon as we can. Thankyou for your contribution to ReviewCentre.

Read 1 Comment

“Superb technical support - they changed hands recently...”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by markybh (1 review written)

Superb technical support - they changed hands recently and I too was having problems until then, but now they are fantastic!
I even got upgraded to a reseller account free of charge out of the blue!
I have 4 main accounts hosted on 4 different servers, and I can honestly say I have had no problems or downtime since the new operators came into practice.Superb value, excellent sales and aftersales care, and very very fast response times… Read Full Review

“I would avoid this host at all costs”

Written on: 11/07/2007 by lyndsay may (1 review written)

I would avoid this host at all costs… Read Full Review

Markybh's Response to lyndsay may's Review

Written on: 09/12/2007

I have used them for four months, have 7 hosting accounts with them and had no problems what so ever. In fact, they recently upgraded one of my accounts free of charge to reseller status!<br/>Don't know why you are rating them badly them coz they are under new management now I believe, so your comments are a bit unfair.<br/>I would and will continue to recommend them to everyone - their server up time has been the best I've seen so far.

Read 1 Comment