i-Sunglasses - www.i-sunglasses.co.uk

2.2

i-Sunglasses - www.i-sunglasses.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Poor product and customer service”

written by on 30/11/2023

Had an issue with two pairs of sunglasses both breaking almost instantly. Contacted the company and asked to return them at my own cost then told they have never had this issue before and so it must have been my fault. So much for the 100% satisfaction guarantee! Waste of money, utter rip off and left me without any usable sunglasses on an overseas trip as they broke the first time I put them on!

“Items not as described”

written by 198Ingram on 27/06/2014

Ordered a number of items. Two of then no where near the size described on the website, and so were not fit for purpose. Offered to refund, only if I paid for return postage!!!!!!! Unacceptable given the issue was fown to the items not being as described,

“What you see is what you get with i-sunglasses.co.uk,...”

written by craniesj on 24/08/2008

What you see is what you get with i-sunglasses.co.uk, fantastic overall service. Wish other internet companies operated as well as this.