Best Buy Eyeglasses - www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com

1.6

Best Buy Eyeglasses - www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com - Ask a question now

“This vendor is nothing but trouble. Should have read...”

written by BacklashBilly on 14/12/2023

Wow, what a waste of time and money. I order a pair of side shields for my safety glasses. After 30 days without any communication, I called customer service. Long story short, they didn't do anything except offer a call back from a supervisor. 2 days, and I'm still waiting for the call back. Even thogh this is the only place I could find the side shields, I won't order from them again. I knew (because the side shields were hard to locate) it would take some time, but after a month, my expectation is to have a little communication. Too bad, still in search of teh side shields and STILL waiting for refund. All I want is communication of what happened to my money I hope you have beeter luck...

“Don’t waste your time ”

written by JulieLa on 04/10/2023

Good luck getting the glasses you ordered. This company and website are terribly run. What you see on their site is probably not even available. Five days after ordering frames, I was told both pairs were actually discontinued. What? Get it together.

“Zero Stars”

written by Bradford455 on 10/01/2022

I would leave zero stars if possible. Buyer beware, this company will take your money and you will never get your glasses. I was told processing would be 3 to 8 days with a prescription. My credit card was charged after the first day I placed the order, and I was assured that this only happens when the glasses leave the warehouse to go to the lab. 14 days later no glasses or updates. Spoke to a customer service agent for the third time, this time a “supervisor.” Was told that the frames had been shipped and were being worked on. Days later I called back and this time was told my frames had never been in stock and I would need to place a new order. But no one bothered to let me know this, and also my credit card was charged for frames that did not exist. And they had no plans on letting me know this, they were happy to keep my money and never let me know that my glasses were in fact not even available. Three different representatives including a supervisor had told me that they were shipped and were being processed. Just please be careful and stay far away from this company. Especially if you need glasses any time this decade.

“WHERE ARE MY GLASSES”

written by on 06/10/2014

I placed an order on 9/28 and on 10/6 still had not heard anything. I checked the website and it only says "pending". I tried to call during the hours of operation listed on the website only to get a message to "call during regular business hours or leave a message". I left a message and emailed and have not heard anything as of 6:19 pm EST (hours of operation 9 am EST to 7 pm EST. I am very aware of the time zone and I know I called during those times. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I plan on calling in am and if no answer will notify the credit card company for a refund of my money!!!! Will update tomorrow. Honesty is the best service. If you are not available the posted hours do not post those hours!!!!!! I am frustrated with them and will not use them again (if I ever get the glasses). My low ratings relate to honesty, customer service and fulling the order. Nothing helps if you have poor customer service.

“Shipping - What a joke”

written by on 10/04/2013

Beware if you are in a hurry. Advertised processing of 1-3 days on non-prescription frames is not true. Mine took 7 business days to process my order before it was even shipped! Mixing in two weekends, this ended up taking weeks. Now I am told to account for a few days in transit. Do not count on shipping if you are in a hurry.

“Very satisfied with my purchase experience”

written by str8ces on 31/08/2012

I recently ordered a pair of Bolle Golf sunglasses which I knew were on backorder from the manufacturer. After placing the order I received both an email and phone call notifying me of the proposed back-ordered delivery date. When the proppsed date passed I called BestBuyEyeglasses and they kindly checked into the problem. They contacted the manufacturer who updated the delivery date. I then received the eyeglasses by that date. I had absolutely no problems with the customer service and would definitely order from them again. Not to mention the price was the lowest I found on-line. Considering the volume of orders that BestBuyEyeglasses processes, it does not surprise me that there will be some errors from time to time as described in this review. Since my order was not a precription order I have no input in regards to that service at this time.

“LOVE LOVE LOVE BBE”

written by on 22/06/2012

I've ordered a pair of vogue eyeglasses from this site back in high school and earlier this summer I purchased a pair of Prada sunglasses for my grandmother. Before the summer ends, I'm hoping on putting in at least 3 more orders. The shipping is fast, and the costumer service is always there to help me put in my prescription. The discounts are unbelievable. I've told many friends about this site and they have all been satisfied. Take advantage of this awesome site!

“ Credit card # was stolen & Recieved broken frames”

written by on 27/03/2012

I placed my order in Jan. and I received my order in a timely manner. When I opened the box I found the frames in what looked like an old plastic bag. I opened the old plastic bag and found a piece missing off of the frames. I contacted Best Buy and they sent the missing piece out to me. Fast forward 3 months to March and I found fraudulent charges on my credit card statement. The same credit card that I used to purchase the frames at Best Buy Eyeglasses. I use this credit card VERY rarely. The last time I used it was to reserve a hotel room on Cape Cod 8 months prior. So, I'm pretty sure that whoever swiped my card # was working at Best Buy Eyeglasses. Buyer beware. Pay the extra $50 or whatever to shop someplace secure.

[email protected]

written by tom.n.amon on 03/12/2011

Bought a pair of Ray Ban for my girlfriend. A week later found out the sunglasses is back ordered. Called the customer service who told me it should be shipped within the next week. It actually arrived a few weeks later. Not only the Ray Ban is Made in China, it feels flimsy, lighter, and not as sturdy as my pair of Italy made Ray Ban. Very suspicious. Trying to find out how to return it and found that they CHARGE 10% restocking fee and I have to pay my own return shipping. NO RETURN INSTRUCTIONS on their website at all. Do't know how to return it.

“Fake item”

written by leiftian on 10/11/2011

This company sale fake items!!!! I bought a 14 KT RG frame. When it arrived I was shocked by the low quality imitation product they send out! When I called the company, they said that it's

“Worse Seller Ever!”

written by Em_Emily on 08/08/2011

Don't ever buy anything from this website. They charged my account right after i placed the order, and two days later sent me an email said they did not have the sunglasses in stock. It took them almost 4 weeks to ship out my sunglasses. They didn't even bother to send me an email about shipping info. The worse part is the sunglasses is not real. I purchased the Ralph RA5004 sunglasses, it did not look like the real sunglasses I saw at the mall. It has such strong smell of plastic on it. On top of that, there are scratches on it too.

“absolutely disgusting company”

written by on 20/06/2011

Do yourself a favor and never ever shop at bestbuyeyeglasses.com, do your research, read all the reviews and you will see how they operate. Buyer beware.

“This company sells products not in stock. Made order,...”

written by on 14/02/2011

This company sells products not in stock. Made order, money drafted from account, then almost immediately got a notification that product is on backorder. Made 2 attempts to get through to their 800#, ended up only being able to leave a voicemail.

“Beautiful Shuron glasses!!! Just what I hoped for,...”

written by on 14/02/2011

Beautiful Shuron glasses!!! Just what I hoped for, prescription correct and I love them. I think everyone would be happier if there was a "track your order" option on their website. I didn't rate higher because it was hard to get hold of customer service, lines always busy.

“Do not shop with them, they charged me and never sent...”

written by on 24/10/2010

Do not shop with them, they charged me and never sent my order. Criminals.

“I was very skeptical at first after reading the mixed...”

written by on 29/09/2010

I was very skeptical at first after reading the mixed reviews on other sites. I also needed them in 3 days. I called them up before I placed the order just to make sure they were in stock and get a verbal confirmation that they were authentic.

So I ordered a pair of Hugo Boss polarized sunglasses on a Monday morning. I selected the OVERNIGHT shipping option and used an online coupon (google for it..) The total with overnight shipping came out to be about $40 cheaper than the department store price. Not a bad deal if you ask me. (if I chose regular free shipping i would have saved over $65)

The sunglasses arrived today (Wednesday) just as they stated. They were Brand New AND Authentic with case and cloth. They are 100% authentic because the look EXACTLY like the ones in the store and also fit EXACTLY the same.

I would HIGHLY recommend bestbuyeyeglasses.com
Just call them up and check to make sure they have what you want in stock. That way there will be no surprises.

There are so many mixed reviews about authenticity that I think the only way to be sure for yourself is to see the real thing at the store and then compare it to what you get online. That's how I know mine are Authentic!

“I posted a review to the Bestbuyeyeglasses.com...”

written by on 13/07/2010

I posted a review to the Bestbuyeyeglasses.com website, and wouldn't you know they didn't post it. The glasses I posted about were "Lucy's Diner" and were flimsy and unwearable. The bows actually would sway from side to side when you took the glasses off. The other two pairs I ordered 'Savvy Eyewear VL SV 1011' and 'Via Roma Via Roma 567'were described as being "BROWN." Instead, both pairs were brassy gold colored. I returned all 3 pairs from my original order and ordered 3 more to try. I was charged for them and they never arrived. So, I contacted customer service, and they re-sent the order and CHARGED ME AGAIN. This time however, they only sent 2 pairs and simply put a zero quantity on the enclosed invoice because they didn't have the glasses I was requesting. They gave me substantial grief in trying to get a refund for the double charge and attempted to claim that it had already been credited (the credit was for the 3 that I returned). Very frustrating experience, I will not patronize them again.

“DO NOT shop at bestbuyeyeglasses.com Their service is...”

written by on 18/06/2010

DO NOT shop at bestbuyeyeglasses.com Their service is horrible! I got a pair of 52, which were too small, so I exchanged for 58. The first time they sent me a pair of defective glasses with scratches all over the frames, so I sent them back for a new pair. Unfortunately, second time around was still the same. Scratches still all over the frames, which convinced me they just didn't care about their customers. I haven't contacted them yet about the 2nd exchange, but I so frustrated with them because the representative, Heather, promised and ensured me that she would check carefully and ensure a "new" pair was sent to me. "New" was right, but it was a "new" used pair. I am not even sure if it's worth the time to be on the phone with them anymore. As an fyi, the customer service don't open on weekends and operates short hours, so it takes a lot of patience and time to deal with them. I ordered the original pair since early May and I am still struggling to get a pair of nice Ray Bans with the money that I am paying. STAY AWAY from them!

“Worst experience ever. Send me the sunglasses with...”

written by on 12/03/2010

Worst experience ever. Send me the sunglasses with wrong lens color. I ordered a Nike frame that was supposed to be made in Japan (listed on their website manufacture is Japan). The actual frame they sent me was made in China. They lie about their stock. And very slow.

“Processing and shipping is painfully slow from Best...”

written by on 29/05/2009

Processing and shipping is painfully slow from Best Buy Eyeglasses. My initial order took over two weeks. Unfortunately, I had to return the glasses and order a replacement pair. After receipt of my return nine days ago, the replacement still has not shipped.