Skiddle Reviews - www.skiddle.com

Skiddle www.skiddle.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Skiddle www.skiddle.com

Skiddle www.skiddle.com

“Money for nothing ”

Written on: 12/08/2022 by problempots (1 review written)

Paid for an event that later got cancelled. Skiddle kept the booking fee. It’s not much but that’s not the point. I’m out of pocket and have paid a fee for the privilege of staying at home and watching TV.

“Leaks your contact details to third parties”

Written on: 15/01/2019 by alixhopkins (1 review written)

I bought 2 tickets from Skiddle in the evening and by the morning I had whatsapps and emails addressing me by name from a random person with a phone number based in Indonesia telling me to delete Skiddle's tickets and download new tickets from them. I informed Skiddle of these communications and they assured me that the person was the promoter, and that the original tickets I had been sent by Skiddle were valid. A couple of hours later, I received a new email notifying me that the tickets were not valid and my transaction was cancelled. Upon receiving this notification I emailed and called Skiddle to find out if I would get a refund, and what other info they had given to this 'promoter' (home address/bank details?). My requests for a call back and emails have been met with silence. I received a new notification of a refund, but this contained no response to my questions about what other info they had given to this random person who was still whatsapping me. No respect for their customers data - no complaints procedure. DO NOT USE.

“Complained about them & my email compromised”

Written on: 16/02/2018 by Holman10 (1 review written)

Buy 1 ticket & you get a deluge of junk mail... Your details are then sold on to their promoter centre; I don't like promoters as many of them sell 'stuff' other than music events & certainly don't want the likes of them having my personal details... Shortly after I complained to them publicly on twitter my email address was compromised & personal emails forwarded from my account to them!!! Avoid them at all costs & contact the Information commissioner's office, they are VERY bad news!!

“Did not get notification of gig cancellation ”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by tolgaors (2 reviews written)

One general advice to people reading reviews: If you see too many 5star reviews be suspicious who wrote them and read the negative reviews carefully.

It is normal that gigs get cancelled or postponed but I certainly did not get an e-mail from Skiddle about this (although they claim they send an e-mail). To make matters worse they tried to keep the 5GBP booking fee. Great way of making money on all postponed or cancelled gigs!
I wrote reviews at 2 different review sites and both were removed with skiddle intervention. I needed to submit proof of purchase to get my review back online again. Great strategy to remove all negative reviews if reviewers don't have time.

Finally one more reason I will never buy from Skiddle again: They dont send e-tickets so you have to show up with your card to get the ticket. What if I could not go to a postponed event and wanted my friend to go? I cant because you need to take the credit card to pick up the tickets at the event. I think there are better places to book tickets with better customer service out there although they did refund my 5gbp booking fee at the end although it took me a lot of effort (including keeping these reviews on-line).

Skiddle's Response to tolgaors's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thanks for your review. We have looked into this for you an can confirm an email regarding the gig cancellation was sent to you, so apologies if you didn't receive this. We also post this information on the event info too.

With regards booking fees, as with nearly all ticket agents, we incur costs to first process your order, then refund the money afterwards - we do try to refund booking fees where possible, but we can only do this should the event promoter agree to cover such costs.

With regards our entry method, we certainly do send barcoded tickets, as well as physical tickets and the method you described - the options available for each event will vary depending upon the event and venue, so it's not always practical to offer every option. However if you do decide you can't attend an event, you can certainly call us to transfer the order to a friend.

Read 1 Comment

“Poor customer service. ”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by Unfluffybunny (1 review written)

I prepaid tickets for an event 3 months in advance, rocked up to the door to find my name was not on the list..! Contacted customer services for a refund for them to say not their problem and I should contact the promoter..! Thanks skiddle. Take my advice, use ticket master. They're a lot more helpful..

Skiddle's Response to Unfluffybunny's Review

Written on: 10/04/2014

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you had issues at the venue, this is certainly something that we can look into for you - I have escalated this to our customer services team. As we don't have access to your order number could you please email us so we can ensure we have your correct contact details.

Read 1 Comment

“Best place for event tickets, I always order from Skiddle!”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by Samson304 (1 review written)

Best place for event tickets, I always order from Skiddle!

“New Years Eve tickets”

Written on: 02/01/2014

So quick and easy to use site. Excellent, will use them again. Would certainly recommend to my family and friends.

“Quick, Easy, Efficient”

Written on: 23/12/2013

Very Quick and easy to book tickets. You only have to produce your card on the night, so no tickets to misplace or lose! Would highly recommend using to others and I would definetely book tickets for Gigs through Skiddle.com in the future.

“Fast hassle free”

Written on: 13/12/2013

i have purchased many event tickets now from skiddle. always a good experience. fast friendly n hassle free

“Straighforward”

Written on: 06/12/2013

No printing of tickets, just turn up with ID, give your name and off you go!

“very very Fantastic ”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by jesson (1 review written)

very very Fantastic Company !!

“Very good”

Written on: 30/11/2013 by sediene (1 review written)

Very good, i very like to order tickets here..

“Relly very hota”

Written on: 29/11/2013

Random Concept: New Years Eve 2013/14 tickets is very fantastic

“Easy service ”

Written on: 27/11/2013

Bought my ticket last minute for the event. The door staff had all my info no complications or stress Would use the. Service again and recommend to anyone!! Theanka

“easy transaction”

Written on: 26/11/2013 by jenko123 (1 review written)

fast and easy transaction for the tickets with very good discount price

“Go paperless!”

Written on: 26/11/2013

Website worked well - very simple to use. Particularly liked how simple it was to set-up a profile, and re-use when I wanted additional tickets. However, this requirement to use print outs for ticket collection is crazy. We already have the technology for this... Fix that, and you're my favourite over the competition.

“Easy to use and simle”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by karengriffith (1 review written)

The website is straight forward to use and really easy to fill in.

“Skiddle - easy to use!”

Written on: 25/11/2013

I found the process easier than the usual sites and was impressed with the electronic delivery policy. I would have no problem suggesting to friends that Skiddle is the site to use to get tickets for events.

“What did I do before Skiddle?”

Written on: 24/11/2013

Every Monday lunchtime I log on to Skiddle to plan next weekend. It's an invaluable service and is always up to date, unlike things like Time Out. Love the ability to choose specific dates - it's very useful for planning future trips in different cities etc. Being put on a guestlist instead of having to find a printer and remember to print confirmation is really useful too. Thanks Skiddle.

“Straight forward booking”

Written on: 24/11/2013 by AmyCaroline (1 review written)

Wanted to book for an event I'd heard of through a friend. Hassle free booking site and no issues with the booking so far. First time using so not much experience as of yet.