Server Beach www.ServerBeach.com Reviews

Server Beach www.ServerBeach.com - Ask a question now

“Good Prices at Server Beach , but you get what you pay...”

Written on: 28/05/2009 by tnanavat (1 review written)

Good Prices at Server Beach , but you get what you pay for. The Tech Support is sloppy and worse dangerous. They shut down one of my servers improperly and ended up corrupting the OS. Fortunately, I was preparing to migrate away from SB because of other problems with their offerings, but still took me days to recover and extended downtime for my customers… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Like the reviewer above (intargc), ServerBeach...”

Written on: 01/08/2004 by dbryson (1 review written)

Like the reviewer above (intargc), ServerBeach reported a hacked server (or rather didn't report it, just suspended service and left us to call to find out what was wrong).

They refused to allow us access to the "hacked" server, refused to tell us how it was hacked and/or what their proof was that it was hacked and refused to tell us what proxies were running (since they claimed it had "many open proxies") until two days later (when all they said was they ran nmap on it and it showed some… Read Full Review

“I'm a Linux SysAdmin for a client that has a server on...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by intargc (1 review written)

I'm a Linux SysAdmin for a client that has a server on ServerBeach. After I setup my client's box, he pretty much left it as I set it up and let some software go out-of-date and such. This opened security issues for his server. Well, his server was eventually hacked. I was hired to get the server back up and running. I will lay out my experience dealing with ServerBeach's support and customer service below. It's not a pretty site:

Server is hacked. ServerBeach recognizes this hack and… Read Full Review

“My friend uses ServerBeach.com and I am one of his...”

Written on: 04/02/2004 by SARO91201 (4 reviews written)

My friend uses ServerBeach.com and I am one of his Admins and we haven't had any problems yet... The only problem is one time someone deleted a system file so we had to get another server... So they set us up another server quickly… Read Full Review