3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

• Signal Coverage

Summary

Find the best buy for 3 Mobile in the UK. Read 3 mobile reviews written by real consumers and find the best UK prices.
3 Mobile www.three.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Three - Useless ”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by Iktank01 (1 review written)

Just like to make it clear that Three are terrible and their staff do not have a clue and lie for example Roaming charges, they claim that all other services charge for roaming - THEY DO NOT. As it stands I wand happily paying cancelation fee so I can leave Three immediately and would strongly advise anyone thinking of using Three NOT TO

“Wowwwwwww 3 mobile your a joke”

Written on: 19/08/2022 by Pnewport (1 review written)

After being in hospital for 5 months I checked my bank they had added devices add on date when I was paying for unlimited data and minutes.... Customer support service is shocking. I mean wow 3 mobile you should ashamed of yourself and employees. I bet if I died 5 months ago you still would of charged me for that.... Advice for anyone don't do it

“Totally unprofessional customer service, in fact...”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by WOKAR (1 review written)

Totally unprofessional customer service, in fact useless.  Lost a phone, as it was insured I've logged a claim. Supplied all paperwork to my insurance company, apart from last one-proof of use. Sent request to Three. Supposed to be 72h, it was 244h and reminded them 3 times in the meantime, finally they sent me one. I've passed it to insurance company and when they tried to validate it, Three said its FALSE. I've been named a fraudster by insurance company, "brains" from Three sent me another 3 proof of usage documents (each with different dates, even from period I didn't bought a phone yet:D) and offered £15. They don't see a problem and play stupid each time you speak with them. Case is now escalated to Financial Ombudsman and probably will end up in court. Great network but only if you don't need to contact them... AVOID LIKE A PLAQUE

“Three UK: Very Poor Network Coverage and Slow Data Speeds”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by RobertBuchanan (1 review written)

Three UK's network coverage and data speeds - thanks to their "Traffic Management" (throttling) - are among the worst we've experienced. If reviews are to be believed, Three's practices and customer services are not good, and they are decidedly sharp. Certainly, Three has continually increased its prices over the past few years whilst consistently falling below expectations or even basic standards. The view of this Three network subscriber over eight years, is that I wouldn't trust Three as far as I could throw them. With PAYG getting cheaper and more common, it's certainly not worth risking a contract with Three or perhaps any other UK phone network. Mobile contracts are basically licences to give the networks as much money as they like, do whatever they like, and destroy credit ratings. Three is particularly poor in our experience, while poor signals are now business inhibitors and hugely widespread in the UK. Half the UK population is left with no decent signal at home, with rural areas suffering the most. Network coverage maps mean practically nothing half the time; the only way to check coverage is to try out numerous PAYG sim cards until one of them works. The beauty of true PAYG no-contract Sims is that they can be thrown away without penalty.

“Pay peanuts, expect chimps!”

Written on: 13/06/2022 by richieleeuk (1 review written)

I've been with Three for well over 15 years, (with a 18 month gap with Vodafone. Signal has been pretty rubbish from November last year. The last two weeks, I've not even been able to receive calls or access apps without been connect to wifi. It got that bad, I had to leave a full trolly of shopping behind at Aldi, because I had "No connection" and was therefore unable to log into my banking app and transfer money onto my card. Despite spending 45 minutes on the phone to Three, my signal has not got better. After requesting to cancel today, they want £158.00 - How is that fair when THREE are not keeping up with their side of the contract. I'm paying £37.00 a month for a contract that does not work. The earliest I can leave without in-curing costs is 18/09/22. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! There's a reason why they are cheaper than the other major networks.

“AVOID THIS SHAM OF A COMPANY”

Written on: 28/05/2022 by lee_irons (1 review written)

AVOID THIS SHAMEFUL COMPANY,  DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THEM!!! Absolutely a sham of a company provide poor signal. Advise me to move to another company as they cannot provide the service I require after only being with them for 6 weeks and always had an issue from day one. Now have debt collection agent sending me a letter trying to recover nearly £800 call three customer service always end up in an Indian help line and always told they cannot access my details. Call back with correct details. I suggest three call me asap before I write a complaint to trading standards about this.

“Should be held accountable for there shocking service”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by lynntaylor40 (1 review written)

had a mobile contract with them 2 years ago when it finished I went with someone else it took me 4 weeks to get rid of them and get my pac number from them after numerous telephone live chats I ended everything with them last week I checked my bank statements to find that they have still been taking taking my dd My fault should of check the statements I know anyway I called the bank to cancel and they gave me a refund of £349 tonight I get a email from three saying that I owe them £349 and they are sending debt collectors to me as I haven’t paid my bill !!! Slightly strange as this is the first email I’ve had from them in two years !!! And a week after I’ve cancel my direct debit ???if anything they owe me money !! I’m shocked that it’s took 2 years to contact me if they think I owe them money and one email threatening debt collectors I’m in the middle of the battle with them and being passed from pillar to post and waiting in que after que trying to sorting this out two years after I cancelled my contract if you google it you find 100 of 3 customers all has similar experience with this shambles of a company there customer service is shocking they lie constantly I will advise how I get on I find all this so unsettling and upsetting and I’m not letting them get away with the way I’ve been treated I shall keep you posted !! But please please If your thinking of going with 3 mobile don’t like me you will end up regretting it years later ! Someone seriously needs to be held accountable for this company’s actions

“Avoid this 3 store. We made new contract a week ago...”

Written on: 23/05/2022 by nyMcElroy238 (1 review written)

Avoid this 3 store. We made new contract a week ago and we found cheaper deals on the 3 website so we called the 3 customer service they said go back to the store as we made the deal with them and its still within 14 days so we can change the deal which they still have, But we went back to the store and we've been told that we can't change and they cannot do anything about it, which it's a bit different and confusing anyway we feel we mis sold the contracts and I felt they were not straight and honest with the offer as we weren't explained all the offer or insurance deals that they have when we choose the handset's they only point us and told us about the prices and deals they wanted us to get. Anyway make sure about the deals and prices and the bundles before u decide and sign contract with them and take your time and have a look around others that's my advice and I admit that I didn't do so and I trusted them because they were really nice and had sweet tung but today they were completely different they still polite but not as friendly as they were last week and just don't want to help and no smiles. As far as I know I still have the right to change or cancel the contract in 14 days and no where it says in the contract I cannot or not in our policy we cannot change. I feel we have been mis sold by this store but I still have time to even consider to cancel the contracts and go to other providers

“Increasing my contract price after 3 month of taking...”

Written on: 21/05/2022 by Tsalem (1 review written)

Increasing my contract price after 3 month of taking it although I was given the contract price for 24 month ,,, customer service is waist of time ,,very bad signal ,, Will make sure that all my family and contacts not been tricked by Three network

“Shocking signal coverage”

Written on: 20/05/2022 by Hellenback (1 review written)

Over the past 12 months the signal coverage had gotten worse and worse. My signal drops all over and cuts off calls, I have zero coverage in places all throughout where I live. I received over a dozen text messages telling me they are doing work to improve services in my area and it hasn't improved once, it's become worse! Cannot wait for my contract to end because I will be finding an alternative provider.

“Absolute Thrash”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by angwchen (1 review written)

Great coverage. But shockingly slow network speed, even in the city centres within England. Great response time in customer service. But absolutely bad service efficiency and standards. Literally responds to you quickly, talks a lot, but help rendered is of low efficacy. Literally nothing i liked about three. do not recommend it to anyone.

Angwchen's Response to angwchen's Review

Written on: 16/05/2022

trash* not thrash

Read 1 Comment

“The worst customer service you'll ever experience!”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by marktredgold (2 reviews written)

Great network. Absolutely appalling customer service - literally the worst I've ever dealt with. I've been a customer for 15+ years, with multiple contracts on Three, and after trying to work my way through their complaints process (halfway through a contract, they introduced £5 roaming fees without any notification or agreement from me at time of sign up), I've just given up with them. Their call centre staff literally just read a script, and make zero attempt to understand or resolve an issue. When it became clear that cancelation was the only option, they tried to say that I'd have to pay £1300 to cancel a contract, despite the fact that they'd previously offered this for free. They were adamant that I'd have to pay this fee, until I insisted on getting the call recording reviewed! Only then did they grudgingly admit to me cancelling without penalty. If you're thinking of taking out a contract with Three, just pray you don't ever have an issue, or any cause to contact them about anything. Trust me, it's one of the most frustrating experiences on earth!!

“Worst provider I've encountered.”

Written on: 09/05/2022 by bqKeene12 (1 review written)

As of April 2022, 3 mobile's signal has been constantly on and off in my area. Even the call quality is terrible, and the internet keeps going off. This nonsense about their upgrade to the network will just keep going on an on, until they lose enough customers to sit up and notice. Bye, bye 3, I'm off.

Written on: 17/04/2022 by GermanF (1 review written)

I would give minus 5 stars if I could. Continuously Internet drops, I am located in Kensington Central London, their network coverage checker says full 4G coverage but that's not true. Since I have contract with Three I am facing continuous Internet drops, I just gave up of calling and calling their customer service, too much waste of time on the phone. They just cannot provide what they offer. Unfortunately I am trapped in a 24 months contract for an awful service. Avoid this company, it is a trap!

“1 star too many”

Written on: 25/03/2022 by Reyesgm226 (1 review written)

They take money under false pretenses. The worst customer services ever. They wrongly kept taking money from my account after the service was terminated. They defaulted my account and wrote a report to my credit rating damaging that, and they continued to phone me for missed payment up to a year after they defaulted me and took my money, they continued to call me for arrears in payments and then in the same call telling me it was a mistake and hanging up, they only stopped after i told them id have them for harrasment. I will be taking them to court as they did finally afmit wrong doing but they wont change the report on they sent to the ratings company.

“Total rubbish breach contract.”

Written on: 13/03/2022 by Powerskr470 (1 review written)

Unbelievable since when do political standings affect a contract, awful company, awful service. Don't take a contract with them they will break it.