More Than Home Insurance Reviews

More Than Home Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for More Than Home Insurance

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“treated as being in the wrong when i was hit by a bus”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by madwiththis (2 reviews written)

I renewed my insurance with morethen and all was well until I was hit by a fool of a bus driver knocking me into oncoming traffic .I did the right then and reported him to the police and then my insurance where all went to wrong I was treated as if I was in the wrong they looked over my insurance and made me feel like I had done something wrong I was sent letters and emails in tones that I would not send to my worse person I know. I will not be renewing with them and would not recommend them… Read Full Review

“Recently More Than seems to have started using foreign...”

Written on: 24/03/2010

Recently More Than seems to have started using foreign call centres and have stopped using the free 0800 number. I spoke to 2 telephonists today and found both struggled to discuss the changes I wanted to make to my policy in English. I'm not confident that the changes will be made properly and know that they failed to understand I wanted to remove some items from my contents insurance.

More Than was one of the cheaper quotes I got for my insurance when I joined up but I'm disappointed in… Read Full Review