Adrian Flux Travel Insurance Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

Adrian Flux Travel Insurance - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Adrian Flux Travel Insurance never passed on my...”

Written on: 30/08/2007 by Rennie (1 review written)

Adrian Flux Travel Insurance never passed on my details so when I called for assistance I had none. I had no calls back to me after 24hrs so decided I had to make my own arrangements. I don't have a credit card so drove my car home from Germany and caused £13,000 of damages. Ombudsman has confirmed Flux are at fault and awarded me £200 for a clerical error. They appear to be in the business of percentages and loss so if they don't pass on the details and get at least one person paying for cover… Read Full Review