BSM, Nationwide UK Reviews

BSM, Nationwide UK - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSM, Nationwide UK

BSM, Nationwide UK

“Amazing professional n 1 of a kind”

Written on: 18/03/2020 by MariahWise80 (1 review written)

Recently I had driving lessons with BSM and my driving instructor was more than professional and ever helpful. I passed with 2nd attempt he gives you all his knowledge of being amazing driver all his life. I would suggest to take driving classes with this instructor. Thanks a lot… Read Full Review

“Thanks fantastic instructor.!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Nigelsearle1 (1 review written)

My Bsm instructor was highly professional and great fun to learn with.would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to drive. Keep up the great work .many thanks … Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Nigelsearle1's Review

Written on: 11/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, it's lovely to read. We hope you're enjoying the freedom of driving.

Read 1 Comment

“Fantastic experience with BSM”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Houston449 (1 review written)

My daughter had a truly wonderful instructor with BSM; polite, patient and understanding when lessons had to be rearranged. She passed first time and it was entirely due to the brilliant lessons she had… Read Full Review

“Professional, Reliable and gave me confidence to pass”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by Saraeb82 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with is a calm and excellent instructor I would recommend him to anyone at any level of driving. I thought BSM would be more expensive than local smaller driving schools but I was surprisingly wrong. The prices are excellent and first booking was even cheaper. But the difference is with BSM I’m driving with a big company that is extremely easy to arrange everything with and they care about their reputation so the car is brand new and my instructor professional, punctual… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Saraeb82's Review

Written on: 21/02/2020

Thanks for the amazing feedback. We hope you've been out enjoying the roads. Good luck with the Pass Plus course.

Read 1 Comment

“Passed first time thanks to my instructor- MKW”

Written on: 29/01/2020 by KatherineWeeks445 (1 review written)

My instructor, MKW, was punctual, calm, and gave thorough and constructive feedback at the beginning and end of each session. I had a brand new car, so there was no ‘traditional handbrake’ just a button! That took getting used to! I booked 8 hours In 2hr sessions over a month and passed on my first attempt. I couldn’t be more happy with him and the service from BSM Price was not as expensive as I thought they would be and yes I would recommend BSM, and even more so, my amazing instructor… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/01/2020

Congratulations, it's wonderful to hear about pupil passes. Enjoy the roads.

Read 1 Comment

“Amazing driving school ”

Written on: 22/01/2020 by Tori436 (1 review written)

Pass in first time 2 minus, was happy and my instructor was happy about me as well. Recommend that company… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2020

Congratulations on passing your test Tori436, we really appreciate your review. Take care on the roads :-)

“Passed first time ”

Written on: 16/01/2020 by Theresa2345 (1 review written)

I passed first time with confidence my driving instructor was patient and has given me the tools to go on and do my D1 Licence. He was also very understanding of my Dyslexia and was able to address my needs making the whole experience an enjoyable one. If you have Dyslexia driving an automatic is recommended to cut down on the stress. However. with the help and support I received from my instructor I passed my test in a manual, I would recommend him with no hesitation as he is able to… Read Full Review

Theresa2345's Response to Theresa2345's Review

Written on: 19/01/2020

Passed first time.

My Apologies after reading my review I omitted my driving instructors name cannot recommend him highly enough.

“Brilliant driving instructor”

Written on: 14/01/2020 by NLocke (1 review written)

My son passed first time! His driving instructor was brilliant. He was extremely patient, thorough and flexible. Many thanks to him from his learner and his grateful parents… Read Full Review

“Passed in first time ”

Written on: 08/01/2020 by Alvarezfe414 (1 review written)

Happy to share my success with a help of great BSM team in Eastborne. Everyone been helpful and made it easy to pass the test. Highly recommend for nervous or inexperienced learners like myself. Good luck for everyone and see you on the road!… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/01/2020

Congratulations on passing your Alvarez, enjoy the roads and thank you for your review.

“Passed First Time”

Written on: 07/01/2020 by scottkibblewhite (1 review written)

I would throughly recommend BSM. I didn't know who to pick for my driving lessons and thought I would give BSM a go. I had seen their cars driving around all over the country since I was a child and thought I could trust them. It was a decision that payed off as I passed first time. My instructor was patient, calm and friendly. The car provided was one of the latest models which meant I could be sure of a modern education in automobiling. Throughly loved my time learning… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to scottkibblewhite's Review

Written on: 10/01/2020

It's wonderful to see could repay your faith in us, we hope you enjoy the freedom of the roads as much as your lessons.

“Absolutely great experience!!”

Written on: 21/12/2019 by sudarshmeh (1 review written)

My instructor was very experienced, patient and it was a great journey altogether. He was very open about my level of preparedness and gave me honest feedback. I passed the test on my very first attempt. Thanks to BSM… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to sudarshmeh's Review

Written on: 23/12/2019

Hey, congratulations on passing your test. We're so pleased you enjoyed your driving lessons with us and wish you all the best :-)

Read 1 Comment

“The best driving school! ”

Written on: 12/12/2019 by Mrscooper2607 (1 review written)

My driving instructor was so nice, calm, constructive, professional and friendly. I always felt super relaxed when out driving with her and she helped me alot with my confidence without any added pressure. If I did things wrong or struggled with things she would just inform me - why that happened, or ask "do you know what you did there?". I can't praise her enough for her patience. I passed first time with my instructor and BSM. Thank you so much! Lessons are easy to book with use of the app… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Mrscooper2607's Review

Written on: 13/12/2019

Thank you for the lovely review, it's wonderful to hear you had such a pleasant experience when taking your lessons. Congratulations on passing your test, enjoy the roads.

“Amazing professionalism. ”

Written on: 03/12/2019 by VanessaWatkins (1 review written)

My first independent instructor let me down just two weeks before my test. I was totally hopeless but my BSM instructor help me make it possible within two weeks. Tha fact I like about him is his attention to detail, making notes every single thing and end of my every lesson explains how to overcome all the problems i had. Please don't go for cheap independent instructors, you will loose your money, time and confidence. The car was a big factor too, BSM car is easy to drive and comfortable… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/12/2019

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to come online and leave such an amazing review of our instructor. We'd love to share your kind words with him, please can you email us With your home postcode and pupil number. We really hope you've enjoyed the freedom of being out on the roads

“Passed first time!”

Written on: 03/12/2019 by lina.leader (1 review written)

My driving instructor was always extremely positive, helpful, and friendly. He was very accommodating and would help me with driving struggles I had even if they weren’t part of his lesson plan. His judgements were always correct, especially when it came to booking my practical test. It was very easy to contact him outside of lesson time and he was always very quick to respond. Overall, it was a really positive experience… Read Full Review

“Top marks for BSM”

Written on: 20/11/2019

Made the mistake of going for an independent instructor. My son failed several theory tests and one practical test after spending around £400 on lessons. It became apparent that all the independent guy was interested in doing was filling his diary for income and then letting my son drive his car around for and hour or two. A family member then recommended using BSM. What a night and day difference!You can select your instructor from a list of approved people from around your immediate area. It… Read Full Review

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about yours and your Sons experience. Huge congratulations to your Son on passing his test, it really is one of the best feelings :-)

“First time pass!!!”

Written on: 20/11/2019 by josiesassqueenphillips (1 review written)

I am writing this review because of my instructor in Cardiff, he was BEYOND excellent, he’s calm, he doesn’t shout, he’s just overall a wonderful teacher. I’m actually doing pass plus just because I’m not ready to part with him yet! He made learning to drive and enjoyable experience, I suffer with terrible anxiety and he really really helped to make me feel at ease. He was so flexible and always accommodating. Thank you BSM for bringing this wonderful human being into my life!!!… Read Full Review

“First Time Pass!”

Written on: 05/11/2019 by martinmckenna (1 review written)

Really enjoyed my Lessons, The instructor was tremendous, always keeping me calm and made me feel at ease from the first minute I stepped into the car as a learner till I got out of the car after my test as a new driver. Focused on making sure I was ready for passing the test and working with me on the little things until he was sure I would pass, rather than taking the chance that I could probably scrape a pass. Delighted with the service and the value for the money that I feel I got Well… Read Full Review

“Fantastic driving instructor”

Written on: 28/10/2019 by Jaro1976 (1 review written)

Had 20 hours with my instructor in little Hulton. He was mint. Super calm, and very supportive, like a guy who really cares about his job. Went through everything with ease and made my driving lesson a doodle. Could not ask for a more supportive instructor. Just fantastic. People like him make companies like bsm better… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Jaro1976's Review

Written on: 29/10/2019

Hey Jaro1976, what an awesome review this is. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. We're delighted that you've gone on to pass your test and hope you're enjoying being independent on the road :-)

“Passed 1st time ”

Written on: 23/10/2019 by Zara.Baybee (1 review written)

I was assigned an instruction in my local area, it's a shame i cant name him because he was fantastic. I passed first time with only 1 minor!! He turned me from a scared and nervous learner to a safe and competent driver and i couldn't recommend BSM and my instructor enough - Thank you… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Zara.Baybee's Review

Written on: 25/10/2019

What a lovely review Zara, we're delighted to hear you were happy with the instructor and he was able to put you at ease and make you feel confident enough to pass your test :-) We hope you're enjoying your new found freedom on the roads. Take care :-)

Read 1 Comment

“Passed first time only 3 minors ”

Written on: 22/10/2019 by Lilmisscornwall (1 review written)

I had a man in west Cornwall as my instructor for automatic. He was a trainee when I started and qualified as an adi. He is a brilliant instructor and helped me go from a nervous wreck on my first lesson to a confident new driver. I am so grateful to him for helping me with my agoraphobia, driving gave me the confidence to beat it. He is calm and will explain techniques and manoeuvres in a way you understand using his skills well. Thank you so much to my instructor, I'll see you on the road… Read Full Review