BSM, Nationwide UK Reviews

BSM, Nationwide UK - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSM, Nationwide UK

BSM, Nationwide UK

“No Refunds Given”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by MAlabdi (1 review written)

I used BSM for a many months, always paid onetime, months later the instructor rejected to take me to the test, yet said I might pass but did not wish to risk his record. I took another car and passed my test back in May, since I asked for refunding my balance endlessly, they are not contactable, occasionally respond to e-mails few weeks later, I even complained twice, I was repeatedly advised its been actioned yet not paid, to-date, its now August and my money is gone and no sign of any response. So please do not trust them, once you pay, you will not see the money again.

Bsm1's Response to MAlabdi's Review

Written on: 04/08/2022

Hi please can you speak to us and we can check this.

Malabdi's reply to Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2022

I tried, have spoken, wrote 2 complaints, received 3 e-mail confirmations that a refund was actioned.
Nothing at all came out of it for few months, its very easy, I don’t need to call, you just need to pay back my money.

Read 2 Comments

“Amazing instructors and service! ”

Written on: 23/03/2022 by aeoverton (1 review written)

Cannot recommend BSM enough. I was terrified of driving, and my instructor helped me to get confident on the road, at my own pace. I passed first time with one minor which I would never have dreamed was possible but with my BSM instructor’s help it was easy! Thank you so so so much!!!

The Aa's Response to aeoverton's Review

Written on: 26/03/2022

That's great to hear, we've over the moon to hear you've passed your test, congratulations. Thanks for the shout-out

“Worst Worst Worst”

Written on: 22/02/2022 by Gayatri_Pandey (1 review written)

My session didn't happened last sunday due to medical emergency and i am advised that i am not going to get credit back my money because of 48h policy. Definitely i would have informed if i know there will be medical emergency coming in next 48 hours. We all are humans and the expectation in this case is something no one in this could have done. Expecting of something which is not possible, how its possible to inform anyone of coming emergency.

Bsm1's Response to Gayatri_Pandey's Review

Written on: 23/02/2022

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy, as part of the Ts&Cs a last minute cancellation will still be charged. Part of this is because it then leaves the Instructor without time to book in another Pupil if they don't have enough notice. We hope all is OK otherwise.

Read 1 Comment

“Avoid using the BSM platform, unfair treatment ”

Written on: 18/02/2022 by tj_adeyemi (1 review written)

Avoid using the BSM platform. This company does not have the user’s best interests at heart. If something goes wrong with your lessons, BSM will not protect you. I will not be using the BSM again. I booked a 2 hour lesson with one of their instructors, who informed me 1 hour before the lesson that he could only do 1 hour of the 2 hours. He then rescheduled the remaining 1 hour to another day at 5pm via the BSM platform, but on that day turned up at 1pm (with no prior notice) claiming he does not work after 4:30pm and had told me in the previous lesson that our next lesson would be at 1pm - this was a lie! Next lesson I unfortunately had to cancel, but I gave >24 hours notice; I then booked a final lesson and less than 1 hour before this lesson the instructor told me he could not attend the lesson if I did not pay. I had already paid on the BSM platform. But he said my payment had been taken against the previous cancelled lesson instead of this lesson. In summary, I have now paid for 6 hours of lessons and only received 1 hours. Totally unacceptable! Avoid at all costs.

Bsm1's Response to tj_adeyemi's Review

Written on: 24/02/2022

We're sorry to hear this, if you haven't already raised your concerns, please head over to our website and click to chat with a live agent. They'll be happy to look into this and raise a complaint on your behalf.

Read 1 Comment

“Bandana fantastic instructor 5*****”

Written on: 03/02/2022 by KimWilkins73 (1 review written)

Can't recommend Bandana enough an excellent friendly instructor very professional and very patient with a nervous learner 5 ***** , I can honestly say I don't think I would've passed with anyone else, thank you Bandana for not only teaching me to drive but becoming a friend.

Bsm1's Response to KimWilkins73's Review

Written on: 05/02/2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. This is fantastic to hear, we hope you're enjoying being out on the road.

Read 1 Comment

“What a fantastic choice, BSM was the best thing I did.”

Written on: 29/09/2021 by marcgriff40 (1 review written)

Fantastic. No hassle. Passed second time but should hv passed first time, but I made a silly mistake. My instructor was not just an amazing teacher, but a lovely man too. He felt like a friend by the time I’d passed. Honestly, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. I’m 40 and thought my time had passed with driving, but he lifted my confidence and just refused to believe I couldn’t pass. He did a lot for me, and taught me to drive PROPERLY and SAFELY. Thank you to my instructor and thank you BSM.

Bsm1's Response to marcgriff40's Review

Written on: 30/09/2021

We're over the moon to read your lovely review, it's so nice to hear you felt confident and comfortable with our Instructor during your lessons. Huge well done on passing your test.

Marcgriff40's reply to Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2021

Thank you. The guy I dealt with is a legend. COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HIM. 10/10

Read 2 Comments

“Lack of communication, poor organization.”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by ManuVega (1 review written)

My wife's experience with BSM was a total waste of time. Needing a lesson for her to learn to drive, she bought a 10-hour package at BSM on 17.06.202 out of the 40 hours she decided to do. She waited for the first lesson of 11.08.2021 during all this time she was not contacted by anyone to say that she cannot start the lesson. Lack of communication, poor organization and unsecured services.

Bsm1's Response to ManuVega's Review

Written on: 14/08/2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you've been left feeling this way. You should receive notification within 24 hours of the lessons. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our live Web Chat service between Mon to Fri 9am-5pm, so we can look into this.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by MargGriff (1 review written)

So glad we went with BSM , real structure to all the lessons , great feedback after each lesson to the pupil. As a parent I feel confident that my daughter is able to drive confidently and safely on her own . Thank you so much , I would definitely recommend BSM

Bsm1's Response to MargGriff's Review

Written on: 20/09/2021

We really appreciate your review, and pleased you feel confident with your Daughter being on the roads. We hope she's doing well and keeping safe :-)

“Quick and proffessional”

Written on: 04/08/2021 by Phuntklaps (1 review written)

Extremely easy to book lessons. Website navigation could not be simpler. Friendly instructor and examiner. And after I had passed I had 5 hours left to refund back which was nothing more than asking and getting through the webchat on their website. I had asked around to at least 8 independent instructors before lockdown had eased up and every one was busy, but BSM had plenty of dates to choose from and worked out cheaper as well

“Warning instructor unprofessional and unreliable”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by 406McIntyre (1 review written)

Sadly my experience was really traumatic my driving instructor kept on cancelling or not pitching up 4 lessons,and on the day of my test he told me to meet him at the test center as he was to busy to pick me up and do the lesson I paid for before my driving test and then he didn't even pinch up at my test center. On personal note I will never recommend him as he lets his students down.

Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2021

This isn't the standard we expect, please email a copy of this review to us Including your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number so we can look into this.

“Do NOT choose BSM ”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by IdrisSue (1 review written)

Their prices are very expensive and keep changing suddenly without any previous notification. When It's almost my test either the price would increase significantly or my instructor would ask for a bulk amount of money to be able to do the test, and I only get notified regarding this the night before the test. I stuck with BSM and had to keep going instead of keep spending money and start all over again, But I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's is starting to look for driving lessons.

Bsm1's Response to IdrisSue's Review

Written on: 28/07/2021

Hi, we'd like to look into this for you. Please email a copy of this review, your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number to us.

“Total Let Down”

Written on: 15/07/2021 by rowles1980 (1 review written)

My daughter received terrible service, her test is on Tuesday 20th July. She only managed to book in two lessons out of a block booking as they were too busy to accommodate. The second and last time the instructor turned up, he couldn't even remember meeting her or coming to our address! Her last lesson before her test was booked this morning, she received a text the day before confirming and then he was a no show. Wouldn't answer his phone or reply to texts. No support or help from BSM at all, obviously double booked him. All they want is the money. Don't bother with them if you want to be let down.

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, you'd get a discount on the first block of lessons you book, after that they'd revert to the price set by the Instructor hourly. If you'd like us to look into what happened with the Instructor, please speak to our Live Chat team who'll be able to help.

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, we're really sorry to see this. Please ask your Daughter to contact our Live Chat team, so we can help.

“Quality service”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by 205Carpenter (1 review written)

Instructor was experienced, friendly and had the skills to communicate in tough sitautions. On the day 9f my test, we covered everything from the basics to potential banana skins that could catch you out. Their website is easy to use and when I had to use their online chat, their help was swift and meaningful. In the best way possible I'm glad I don't have to deal with BSM again but I would surely recommend them to all my friends and family who are learning to drive. 9/10.

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2021

That's amazing news, congratulations. We're over the moon to hear you're happy and would recommend us to your family and friends. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

“BSM ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by Easypass (1 review written)

I highly recommend my instruktor. He is the best instruktor i could wish for. Very patience and polite. He's guidelines helped me very much to pass.

The Aa's Response to Easypass's Review

Written on: 18/06/2021

We're delighted to hear this, congratulations on passing your driving test.

Read 1 Comment

“Patient and respectful instructor ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by LucyFF (1 review written)

Kas N is the most calm, respectful and patient instructor I have found since starting driving, I have learning diffulties and anxiety and after loosing my confidence with previous instructors I was really happy to find Kas - highly recommend Kas of looking for a kind respectful and calm instructor I passed my test on Friday :)

“Highly recommend ”

Written on: 10/12/2020 by Robynlousie (1 review written)

Very pleased with my driving instructor! He was very calm and patient I was a very nervous driver and he made me feel calm and helped build my confidence I would recommend the company and my instructor to anyone wanting to learn how tor drive The car was very new and smooth to drive in

Bsm1's Response to Robynlousie's Review

Written on: 22/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased you were happy with your instructor and they were able to help build your confidence. Congratulations from us here on passing your test. Stay safe :-)

“Amazing!”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by Zaradunn (1 review written)

My instructor was professional, calming and a great instructor. He was clear and made maneuvers seem so easy with easy to follow steps. He was very calming and great to chat too. Passed first time with only 4 minors. Super pleased!

“Bsm ”

Written on: 20/10/2020 by GinaBruce340 (1 review written)

I highly recommend my driving instructor . He is very calm and professional. He made me feel so relaxed and had so much conference in me which was so good as he made me believe in myself I passed first time i. He also has different ways to teach you if you are struggling with anything he shows you ways that makes it look so easy thanks to him, you really are a star .

Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations from us all here on passing your test :-)

“Amazing instructor ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Vicky_Vicky (1 review written)

Really pleased with BSM instructor ! He is very patient, calm and professional, no words can explain how helpful he is, my hours of teaching become a really relaxing and pleasure to drive next to him ! Thank you for my beautiful pass ! Thank you for the efforts he made to make me understand how easy I can do everything! Thank you to my instructor! I am going to miss the hours we had !

“Passed! ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Bashirr_h (1 review written)

Aziz is a fantastic instructor. With his stern but well guided approach, you will be more than well equipped to pass with ease.