BSM, Nationwide UK Reviews

BSM, Nationwide UK - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSM, Nationwide UK

BSM, Nationwide UK

“BSM ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by Easypass (1 review written)

I highly recommend my instruktor. He is the best instruktor i could wish for. Very patience and polite. He's guidelines helped me very much to pass… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to Easypass's Review

Written on: 18/06/2021

We're delighted to hear this, congratulations on passing your driving test.

Read 1 Comment

“Patient and respectful instructor ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by LucyFF (1 review written)

Kas N is the most calm, respectful and patient instructor I have found since starting driving, I have learning diffulties and anxiety and after loosing my confidence with previous instructors I was really happy to find Kas - highly recommend Kas of looking for a kind respectful and calm instructor I passed my test on Friday :)… Read Full Review

“Highly recommend ”

Written on: 10/12/2020 by Robynlousie (1 review written)

Very pleased with my driving instructor! He was very calm and patient I was a very nervous driver and he made me feel calm and helped build my confidence I would recommend the company and my instructor to anyone wanting to learn how tor drive The car was very new and smooth to drive in… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Robynlousie's Review

Written on: 22/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased you were happy with your instructor and they were able to help build your confidence. Congratulations from us here on passing your test. Stay safe :-)

“Amazing!”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by Zaradunn (1 review written)

My instructor was professional, calming and a great instructor. He was clear and made maneuvers seem so easy with easy to follow steps. He was very calming and great to chat too. Passed first time with only 4 minors. Super pleased! … Read Full Review

“Bsm ”

Written on: 20/10/2020 by GinaBruce340 (1 review written)

I highly recommend my driving instructor . He is very calm and professional. He made me feel so relaxed and had so much conference in me which was so good as he made me believe in myself I passed first time i. He also has different ways to teach you if you are struggling with anything he shows you ways that makes it look so easy thanks to him, you really are a star… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/10/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations from us all here on passing your test :-)

“Amazing instructor ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Vicky_Vicky (1 review written)

Really pleased with BSM instructor ! He is very patient, calm and professional, no words can explain how helpful he is, my hours of teaching become a really relaxing and pleasure to drive next to him ! Thank you for my beautiful pass ! Thank you for the efforts he made to make me understand how easy I can do everything! Thank you to my instructor! I am going to miss the hours we had !… Read Full Review

“Passed! ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Bashirr_h (1 review written)

Aziz is a fantastic instructor. With his stern but well guided approach, you will be more than well equipped to pass with ease. … Read Full Review

“Passed first time with an amazing intructor”

Written on: 11/09/2020 by TobyReynolds (1 review written)

I had an amazing instructor, he was very professional, always on time, great communication skills and overall a very good teacher. He helped me pass the very first time with no previous experience behind the wheel. Covid-19 canceled my first test and put lessons to a standstill, however, as soon as lessons were allowed again he made sure I was test ready again with a few refresher lessons and now I have my license so thank you!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/09/2020

Congratulations on passing your test! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your new-found freedom on the roads :)

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2020

Thanks for learning with us and congratulations again on passing first time

Read 2 Comments

“Amazing professional n 1 of a kind”

Written on: 18/03/2020 by MariahWise80 (1 review written)

Recently I had driving lessons with BSM and my driving instructor was more than professional and ever helpful. I passed with 2nd attempt he gives you all his knowledge of being amazing driver all his life. I would suggest to take driving classes with this instructor. Thanks a lot… Read Full Review

“Thanks fantastic instructor.!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Nigelsearle1 (1 review written)

My Bsm instructor was highly professional and great fun to learn with.would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to drive. Keep up the great work .many thanks … Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Nigelsearle1's Review

Written on: 11/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, it's lovely to read. We hope you're enjoying the freedom of driving.

Read 1 Comment

“Fantastic experience with BSM”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Houston449 (1 review written)

My daughter had a truly wonderful instructor with BSM; polite, patient and understanding when lessons had to be rearranged. She passed first time and it was entirely due to the brilliant lessons she had… Read Full Review

“Professional, Reliable and gave me confidence to pass”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by Saraeb82 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with is a calm and excellent instructor I would recommend him to anyone at any level of driving. I thought BSM would be more expensive than local smaller driving schools but I was surprisingly wrong. The prices are excellent and first booking was even cheaper. But the difference is with BSM I’m driving with a big company that is extremely easy to arrange everything with and they care about their reputation so the car is brand new and my instructor professional, punctual… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Saraeb82's Review

Written on: 21/02/2020

Thanks for the amazing feedback. We hope you've been out enjoying the roads. Good luck with the Pass Plus course.

Read 1 Comment

“Passed first time thanks to my instructor- MKW”

Written on: 29/01/2020 by KatherineWeeks445 (1 review written)

My instructor, MKW, was punctual, calm, and gave thorough and constructive feedback at the beginning and end of each session. I had a brand new car, so there was no ‘traditional handbrake’ just a button! That took getting used to! I booked 8 hours In 2hr sessions over a month and passed on my first attempt. I couldn’t be more happy with him and the service from BSM Price was not as expensive as I thought they would be and yes I would recommend BSM, and even more so, my amazing instructor… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/01/2020

Congratulations, it's wonderful to hear about pupil passes. Enjoy the roads.

Read 1 Comment

“Amazing driving school ”

Written on: 22/01/2020 by Tori436 (1 review written)

Pass in first time 2 minus, was happy and my instructor was happy about me as well. Recommend that company… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2020

Congratulations on passing your test Tori436, we really appreciate your review. Take care on the roads :-)

“Passed first time ”

Written on: 16/01/2020 by Theresa2345 (1 review written)

I passed first time with confidence my driving instructor was patient and has given me the tools to go on and do my D1 Licence. He was also very understanding of my Dyslexia and was able to address my needs making the whole experience an enjoyable one. If you have Dyslexia driving an automatic is recommended to cut down on the stress. However. with the help and support I received from my instructor I passed my test in a manual, I would recommend him with no hesitation as he is able to… Read Full Review

Theresa2345's Response to Theresa2345's Review

Written on: 19/01/2020

Passed first time.

My Apologies after reading my review I omitted my driving instructors name cannot recommend him highly enough.

“Brilliant driving instructor”

Written on: 14/01/2020 by NLocke (1 review written)

My son passed first time! His driving instructor was brilliant. He was extremely patient, thorough and flexible. Many thanks to him from his learner and his grateful parents… Read Full Review

“Passed in first time ”

Written on: 08/01/2020 by Alvarezfe414 (1 review written)

Happy to share my success with a help of great BSM team in Eastborne. Everyone been helpful and made it easy to pass the test. Highly recommend for nervous or inexperienced learners like myself. Good luck for everyone and see you on the road!… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/01/2020

Congratulations on passing your Alvarez, enjoy the roads and thank you for your review.

“Passed First Time”

Written on: 07/01/2020 by scottkibblewhite (1 review written)

I would throughly recommend BSM. I didn't know who to pick for my driving lessons and thought I would give BSM a go. I had seen their cars driving around all over the country since I was a child and thought I could trust them. It was a decision that payed off as I passed first time. My instructor was patient, calm and friendly. The car provided was one of the latest models which meant I could be sure of a modern education in automobiling. Throughly loved my time learning… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to scottkibblewhite's Review

Written on: 10/01/2020

It's wonderful to see could repay your faith in us, we hope you enjoy the freedom of the roads as much as your lessons.

“Absolutely great experience!!”

Written on: 21/12/2019 by sudarshmeh (1 review written)

My instructor was very experienced, patient and it was a great journey altogether. He was very open about my level of preparedness and gave me honest feedback. I passed the test on my very first attempt. Thanks to BSM… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to sudarshmeh's Review

Written on: 23/12/2019

Hey, congratulations on passing your test. We're so pleased you enjoyed your driving lessons with us and wish you all the best :-)

Read 1 Comment

“The best driving school! ”

Written on: 12/12/2019 by Mrscooper2607 (1 review written)

My driving instructor was so nice, calm, constructive, professional and friendly. I always felt super relaxed when out driving with her and she helped me alot with my confidence without any added pressure. If I did things wrong or struggled with things she would just inform me - why that happened, or ask "do you know what you did there?". I can't praise her enough for her patience. I passed first time with my instructor and BSM. Thank you so much! Lessons are easy to book with use of the app… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Mrscooper2607's Review

Written on: 13/12/2019

Thank you for the lovely review, it's wonderful to hear you had such a pleasant experience when taking your lessons. Congratulations on passing your test, enjoy the roads.