BSM, Nationwide UK Reviews

BSM, Nationwide UK - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSM, Nationwide UK

BSM, Nationwide UK

“Lack of communication, poor organization.”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by ManuVega (1 review written)

My wife's experience with BSM was a total waste of time. Needing a lesson for her to learn to drive, she bought a 10-hour package at BSM on 17.06.202 out of the 40 hours she decided to do. She waited for the first lesson of 11.08.2021 during all this time she was not contacted by anyone to say that she cannot start the lesson. Lack of communication, poor organization and unsecured services… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to ManuVega's Review

Written on: 14/08/2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you've been left feeling this way. You should receive notification within 24 hours of the lessons. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our live Web Chat service between Mon to Fri 9am-5pm, so we can look into this.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by MargGriff (1 review written)

So glad we went with BSM , real structure to all the lessons , great feedback after each lesson to the pupil. As a parent I feel confident that my daughter is able to drive confidently and safely on her own . Thank you so much , I would definitely recommend BSM… Read Full Review

“Quick and proffessional”

Written on: 04/08/2021 by Phuntklaps (1 review written)

Extremely easy to book lessons. Website navigation could not be simpler. Friendly instructor and examiner. And after I had passed I had 5 hours left to refund back which was nothing more than asking and getting through the webchat on their website. I had asked around to at least 8 independent instructors before lockdown had eased up and every one was busy, but BSM had plenty of dates to choose from and worked out cheaper as well… Read Full Review

“Warning instructor unprofessional and unreliable”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by 406McIntyre (1 review written)

Sadly my experience was really traumatic my driving instructor kept on cancelling or not pitching up 4 lessons,and on the day of my test he told me to meet him at the test center as he was to busy to pick me up and do the lesson I paid for before my driving test and then he didn't even pinch up at my test center. On personal note I will never recommend him as he lets his students down… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/07/2021

This isn't the standard we expect, please email a copy of this review to us Including your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number so we can look into this.

“Do NOT choose BSM ”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by IdrisSue (1 review written)

Their prices are very expensive and keep changing suddenly without any previous notification. When It's almost my test either the price would increase significantly or my instructor would ask for a bulk amount of money to be able to do the test, and I only get notified regarding this the night before the test. I stuck with BSM and had to keep going instead of keep spending money and start all over again, But I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's is starting to look for driving lessons… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to IdrisSue's Review

Written on: 28/07/2021

Hi, we'd like to look into this for you. Please email a copy of this review, your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number to us.

“Total Let Down”

Written on: 15/07/2021 by rowles1980 (1 review written)

My daughter received terrible service, her test is on Tuesday 20th July. She only managed to book in two lessons out of a block booking as they were too busy to accommodate. The second and last time the instructor turned up, he couldn't even remember meeting her or coming to our address! Her last lesson before her test was booked this morning, she received a text the day before confirming and then he was a no show. Wouldn't answer his phone or reply to texts. No support or help from BSM at all… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, you'd get a discount on the first block of lessons you book, after that they'd revert to the price set by the Instructor hourly. If you'd like us to look into what happened with the Instructor, please speak to our Live Chat team who'll be able to help.

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, we're really sorry to see this. Please ask your Daughter to contact our Live Chat team, so we can help.

Read 2 Comments

“Quality service”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by 205Carpenter (1 review written)

Instructor was experienced, friendly and had the skills to communicate in tough sitautions. On the day 9f my test, we covered everything from the basics to potential banana skins that could catch you out. Their website is easy to use and when I had to use their online chat, their help was swift and meaningful. In the best way possible I'm glad I don't have to deal with BSM again but I would surely recommend them to all my friends and family who are learning to drive. 9/10… Read Full Review

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2021

That's amazing news, congratulations. We're over the moon to hear you're happy and would recommend us to your family and friends. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

“BSM ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by Easypass (1 review written)

I highly recommend my instruktor. He is the best instruktor i could wish for. Very patience and polite. He's guidelines helped me very much to pass… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to Easypass's Review

Written on: 18/06/2021

We're delighted to hear this, congratulations on passing your driving test.

Read 1 Comment

“Patient and respectful instructor ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by LucyFF (1 review written)

Kas N is the most calm, respectful and patient instructor I have found since starting driving, I have learning diffulties and anxiety and after loosing my confidence with previous instructors I was really happy to find Kas - highly recommend Kas of looking for a kind respectful and calm instructor I passed my test on Friday :)… Read Full Review

“Highly recommend ”

Written on: 10/12/2020 by Robynlousie (1 review written)

Very pleased with my driving instructor! He was very calm and patient I was a very nervous driver and he made me feel calm and helped build my confidence I would recommend the company and my instructor to anyone wanting to learn how tor drive The car was very new and smooth to drive in… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Robynlousie's Review

Written on: 22/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased you were happy with your instructor and they were able to help build your confidence. Congratulations from us here on passing your test. Stay safe :-)

“Amazing!”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by Zaradunn (1 review written)

My instructor was professional, calming and a great instructor. He was clear and made maneuvers seem so easy with easy to follow steps. He was very calming and great to chat too. Passed first time with only 4 minors. Super pleased! … Read Full Review

“Bsm ”

Written on: 20/10/2020 by GinaBruce340 (1 review written)

I highly recommend my driving instructor . He is very calm and professional. He made me feel so relaxed and had so much conference in me which was so good as he made me believe in myself I passed first time i. He also has different ways to teach you if you are struggling with anything he shows you ways that makes it look so easy thanks to him, you really are a star… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/10/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations from us all here on passing your test :-)

“Amazing instructor ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Vicky_Vicky (1 review written)

Really pleased with BSM instructor ! He is very patient, calm and professional, no words can explain how helpful he is, my hours of teaching become a really relaxing and pleasure to drive next to him ! Thank you for my beautiful pass ! Thank you for the efforts he made to make me understand how easy I can do everything! Thank you to my instructor! I am going to miss the hours we had !… Read Full Review

“Passed! ”

Written on: 14/10/2020 by Bashirr_h (1 review written)

Aziz is a fantastic instructor. With his stern but well guided approach, you will be more than well equipped to pass with ease. … Read Full Review

“Passed first time with an amazing intructor”

Written on: 11/09/2020 by TobyReynolds (1 review written)

I had an amazing instructor, he was very professional, always on time, great communication skills and overall a very good teacher. He helped me pass the very first time with no previous experience behind the wheel. Covid-19 canceled my first test and put lessons to a standstill, however, as soon as lessons were allowed again he made sure I was test ready again with a few refresher lessons and now I have my license so thank you!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/09/2020

Congratulations on passing your test! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your new-found freedom on the roads :)

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2020

Thanks for learning with us and congratulations again on passing first time

Read 2 Comments

“Amazing professional n 1 of a kind”

Written on: 18/03/2020 by MariahWise80 (1 review written)

Recently I had driving lessons with BSM and my driving instructor was more than professional and ever helpful. I passed with 2nd attempt he gives you all his knowledge of being amazing driver all his life. I would suggest to take driving classes with this instructor. Thanks a lot… Read Full Review

“Thanks fantastic instructor.!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Nigelsearle1 (1 review written)

My Bsm instructor was highly professional and great fun to learn with.would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to drive. Keep up the great work .many thanks … Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Nigelsearle1's Review

Written on: 11/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, it's lovely to read. We hope you're enjoying the freedom of driving.

Read 1 Comment

“Fantastic experience with BSM”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by Houston449 (1 review written)

My daughter had a truly wonderful instructor with BSM; polite, patient and understanding when lessons had to be rearranged. She passed first time and it was entirely due to the brilliant lessons she had… Read Full Review

“Professional, Reliable and gave me confidence to pass”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by Saraeb82 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with is a calm and excellent instructor I would recommend him to anyone at any level of driving. I thought BSM would be more expensive than local smaller driving schools but I was surprisingly wrong. The prices are excellent and first booking was even cheaper. But the difference is with BSM I’m driving with a big company that is extremely easy to arrange everything with and they care about their reputation so the car is brand new and my instructor professional, punctual… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to Saraeb82's Review

Written on: 21/02/2020

Thanks for the amazing feedback. We hope you've been out enjoying the roads. Good luck with the Pass Plus course.

Read 1 Comment

“Passed first time thanks to my instructor- MKW”

Written on: 29/01/2020 by KatherineWeeks445 (1 review written)

My instructor, MKW, was punctual, calm, and gave thorough and constructive feedback at the beginning and end of each session. I had a brand new car, so there was no ‘traditional handbrake’ just a button! That took getting used to! I booked 8 hours In 2hr sessions over a month and passed on my first attempt. I couldn’t be more happy with him and the service from BSM Price was not as expensive as I thought they would be and yes I would recommend BSM, and even more so, my amazing instructor… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/01/2020

Congratulations, it's wonderful to hear about pupil passes. Enjoy the roads.