SkyParkSecure Reviews - www.skyparksecure.com

• Ease of booking

• Security

Comment from Review Centre

Please note - Skyparksecure acts as a booking agent for airport parking. They do not sub-contract to car parks, they act as a booking agency. Skypark Secure no longer offer ParkanFly on there website. As per company statement.
SkyParkSecure - www.skyparksecure.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SkyParkSecure - www.skyparksecure.com

SkyParkSecure - www.skyparksecure.com

“Terrible company ”

Written on: 10/08/2022 by mandycampbell (3 reviews written)

Wrong postcode for parking. Unhelpful staff. Terrible instructions. Ended up parking in wrong carpark costing us £305. Stay clear at all costs

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ”

Written on: 05/04/2022 by JuneOneill (1 review written)

I booked our car into Meet and Greet through Skypark Secure costing £40 on the 27/3/22. We could have parked for less as they offered us a variety of options including a 2 minute bus transfer but we thought this would be the best. Arrived at the airport at 3:45 3/4/22 as arranged via booking, made 6 calls as you have to call 20 minutes before you arrive. No answer so left messages. Tried again and the person answered and just said “hello”, I asked where he was as it was now 4:05 and we should have been at check in and got no reply. After repeating myself several times I hung up. Airport security came along and were so helpful as he could see how upset I was and I explained our situation. He showed where to park quickly as time was getting on. He gave us the advice to get checked in then to go online and book our space as it would be £60 per day if I didn’t. After checking in as still in panic mode we went back out to where we was and he made sure I booked the correct car park we were in. I emailed Skypark Secure but as it was Sunday I didn’t get a reply until the Monday. According to them they emailed me at 16:40 the evening before we were due to fly to tell me they had cancelled my booking as the car park was full. I emailed back to say I never received any email and they kept said I did and that I had opened it. If I had I wouldn’t have arrived expecting Meet and Greet and wouldn’t have left myself with the stress of not having parking. They have agreed to refund my original payment but refuse to compensate for any of the cost of last minute parking which was £100. The man at the airport did advise us as it was the time we arrived and not pre booked it would be expensive. If I had chosen this option instead of meet and greet it would have been £50 so they have cost us double. Customer service don’t care and I will be passing onto everyone I know not to use this company. If there was an option for zero starts I would have picked that. Waiting on Refund

“AVOID. ”

Written on: 19/01/2022 by OPLSJHL (1 review written)

WE ADVISE NEVER TO USE THIS COMPANY AT HEATHROW We were instructed to deliver the car to the passenger drop off zone at Terminal 3. On arrival we were immediately moved on by airport patrol who told us that all Meet and Greet companies know they are not allowed to use the 'Drop Off' area. We phoned Skypark secure who then told us to go into the short term carpark. Leaving the 'drop off 'area incurred a £5.50 charge. We proceeded to the level and row as instructed, there was no sign of any cordoned off spaces for Meet and Greet and no one in uniform. Eventually a man in a black jacket stepped out and made himself known to us. We unloaded the car then were told we had to pay the parking fee, another £5.50. We refused and also said that they had to pay the fee incurred in the 'drop off' area. After much discussion and a call , and because we wanted to get our flight, we agreed to pay 1 x £5.50. I was assured they would pay the 'drop off area' charge and would send confirmation. After several days we had heard nothing so had to ring them from Antigua. They then sent the receipt. On arrival all was well and we were helped putting our luggage in the car. HOWEVER, on our way home we realised that our pot of small change had been emptied (we normally remove it but forgot this time, annoyingly). Also the clock was displaying the incorrect time. We wonder what had happened to the car.

“Avoid at all costs. Took money for 1 month booking....”

Written on: 04/01/2022 by Dyllan (1 review written)

Avoid at all costs. Took money for 1 month booking. Instructions for car park had me circling town for an hour, no car park to be found. Had to pay for long stay airport carpark then no refund!! Emails take over a week for a response. They accept no liability as they are a "Comparison site ONLY". Very happy to take your money though.

“Taking advantage of cancelled Amber list destinations”

Written on: 24/06/2021 by ClaireJT (1 review written)

I booked airport car parking through Skyparksecure in May for travel on 28th June. Unfortunately my holiday was cancelled due to Portugal entering the amber list. Jet2 cancelled and refunded the booking in full. I cancelled my car parking with more than 72 hours notice - not by choice, but because I can no longer travel. Skyparksecure have issued a refund of the booking minus £10 which they are retaining as an admin fee. I find it highly advantageous to Skyparksecure and shocking that Skyparksecure are taking advantage of customers that are having travel plans cancelled through no fault of their own. If I could have changed or kept my holiday, I would have. I have no choice but to have my holiday cancelled through no choice or fault of my own so find it ludicrous that Skyparksecure and Manchester Airport Group who operate the brand and company are taking advantage of customers left in this situation by taking admin fees. The last response I had from Skypark secure is that I was aware of this when I booked and they had free cancellation on many of the car parks offered on their website (not true and they do charge a premium on the cost of a car park for this privilege). It makes me feel like Mancehester Airport Group (who operate Skyparksecure) are taking advantage of customers at a time where earnings and finances are affected. I've booked with Skyparksecure before and had a very good experience but knowing this is what they are doing to customers has made me decide that I will not book through any of MAG owned companies in future. It's very important to build brand trust and customer service and it's very easy and quick to lose this with one dissatisfied experience.

“They take no responsibility for your car”

Written on: 26/02/2020 by Ds4444 (1 review written)

I have to say this company has let me down disgracefully. This company advertises a number of parking company is on their website, they do not check whatsoever of the quality of service that they provide. Twice now with two different companies I have had the same experience whereby they get in your car it’s absolutely filthy in mud they leave sandwich wrappers in the drivers door compartment allsorts of things yet this company says we have nothing to do with that we just let them advertised. Stay well clear from this site and the companies who advertise with them.

“Misleading website and appalling customer service”

Written on: 02/08/2019 by Andyur (1 review written)

Skyparksecure,com let me and my family down badly on our return from holiday. Beware -they do not keep their website up to date meaning we waited 45 minutes in vain for a bus that did not arrive. To make matters worse their helpline is only manned office hours, and in mishandling my subsequent complaint they took no responsibility for when things went wrong. I am going elsewhere - and recommend others do the same.

“Terrible”

Written on: 27/05/2019 by Johnkendall (1 review written)

Booked through their website. Somewhere along the line their system changed my dates and I didn't find out until I turned up to park. No help or assistance from them after the event. Ended up having to pay for long term parking instead of my pre-booked valet parking. Do not use them.

“Steer well clear of LASP Liverpool airport parking”

Written on: 12/09/2018 by reHastings75 (1 review written)

Steer well clear of this company. The staff, particularly the drivers are generally unpleasant, untidy, discourteous and unprofessional. The minibus used for transfers is in poor condition and smelly. Drop-offs and collections are a 500 yard walk to the terminal building. Waiting time on arrival can be anything up to 60 minutes. I will not be using this company again.

“Horrific experienc at LASP Woodend Ave, Speke, Liverpool”

Written on: 12/08/2018 by Jenkinsmd249 (1 review written)

I booked this supposedly secure parking for a recent holiday parking. We arrived back very early in the morning , so collected our car and drove back home. The following morning my wife noticed that there was some damage to the front of the car! I looked at the damage, which appeared to be cosmetic, but very disturbing. It looked like someone had removed the front bumper and some panels, but re-attached using electrical wire ties!!!!!???? I reported this immediately to my insurer and the Merseyside Police, as I thought the car dangerous My car was collected by our insurance company to be inspected and subsequently repaired. From the report the repairer gave us, it was apparent that the car bumper had been ripped of! The engineer stripped the car down and discovered that indeed all the trims had been badly put back together not with bolts as originally fitted, but simply with wire ties. The condition of the car was "DANGEROUS " The cost of repairing the car ran into thousands of pounds, as it was only 16 months old at the time. Unfortunately Merseyside Police were less than helpful, writing to inform us that they would not be investigating the incident any further, as it wasn't cost affective! I still have their letter and crime reference number as a reminder of this incident. There was no point contacting the garage directly, as any business capable of doing something like this is not credible anyway! They would certainly have denied all knowledge anyway. A big thank you to the idiot that left his fingerprints on the slam panel under the bonnet though! A STRONG WORD OF WARNING.... DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE WITH YOUR PRIDE AND JOY.

“Do not book”

Written on: 15/03/2017 by 174Barry (1 review written)

Paid for meet & greet at Gatwick North terminal. called the company when I was around 20 min away and they asked me to go to the car park and pick up a 'driver'. I had booked a meet & greet -but if I've got to go pick up the driver, then what exactly am I paying for. Poor service and not a company that I would use again or recommend.

“damage to my car”

Written on: 15/09/2016 by BarryDunn (1 review written)

We have used this service on several occasions with no issues to report. One simple warning make sure you check your vehicle fully before you let then take it and when they return it. On our last trip all went well until the car was returned and upon inspection we noticed that the rear bumper was damaged. When reported it the company appeared to be very apologetic and concerned give me all the contact details. Once my made contact it was then that our problems started. It was one excuse after another until we were told to contact the MD who is an arrogant and sometimes forgetful person first he tells you he will look into it then he has been to busy then he tells you that he has never spoken to you. And finally he then refuses to give you the company insurance details. Since most people have an excess on your insurance policies sometimes it is not worth you putting it through them and it cost me £140.00 to put it right. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY EVER!

“Flooded my car!”

Written on: 02/09/2016 by Tymek (1 review written)

Flooded my car by leaving the window open for a week. Car was horribly wet and smelly. After countles emails battle for 3 months offered £20, actually sputiditly adminitting their liability. Eventually they didn't even bother to pay this money. I am not racist by any means but they are probably from middle east culture. Names Yusuf and his boss Shama and the lack of respect to their customers suggest my guess. Stay clear from them.

“DO NOT BOOK ...DO NOT BOOK ..Skyparksecure Meet and greet”

Written on: 29/06/2016 by Skyler454 (1 review written)

Heathrow - 20mins late we could have got the park & ride quicker , then given a parking ticket to pay, said nothing on paperwork about extra payment . They know been on a long flight & although we tried sticking up for ourselves eventually gave in as wanted to get home. Just will never use again

Reviewsskyparksecure's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2016

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your review. Feedback is vital to our business and we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We would have liked you to have contacted us personally in relation to this matter prior to posting this review as we would like to assist you in resolving this problem. SkyParkSecure are a Price Comparison Website and act as a Booking Agent for Car Parking at all the major airports in the UK. SkyParkSecure do not own or operate the Car Parks and do not provide the Car Parking service, we are based in Blackpool and therefore do not have any direct contact with the vehicles. The Car Parks are owned and operated by the Airports themselves or privately owned companies and as per the Terms and Conditions of your booking your contract is directly with the individual Car Park. Could you please provide your booking details and we will investigate this matter for you. Please send you booking reference number to us Thank you.

Read 1 Comment

“dont use diamond”

Written on: 05/09/2013 by peckaj (1 review written)

I did not realise when i booked through skypark secure that the provider was a company called Diamond. This is not made clear - i thoughtthe service was called the diamond service. AnywY booking, drop off was ok but when i collected the car we noticed that the key handed over was not our original key! the driver then told us they hD lost our key and got a copy made and to call the office. transpired they had to pick the lock to make a copy which is not an original manufacturers fob key. therefore each door and the boot has to be opened separately. most important someone has our original key which can trace the car and therefore the registered address. we have tridd to contact the owner for 2 days and have been told to go away and had the phone put down on us!! whatsmore, our spare key from home now immobilises the car when used and jams the alarm on until we put the copy key back in the ignition. DO NOT USE DIAMOND PARKING. WHO KNOWS, THE KEY MAY HAVE BEEN STOLEN AND MY KIDS ARE NOW PETRIFIED THAT SOMEONE WILL COME TO THE HOUSE.

“SYPARK SECURE IS THE BEST”

Written on: 12/08/2012

I found the whole experience wonderful. The rates could be cheaper (but I am always looking for a bargain). The staff were friendly, reliable and I was thoroughly satisfied with Skypark Secure and would certainly recomment it to everyone (in fact I have already done that).

“great service”

Written on: 10/08/2012 by crystal9 (1 review written)

fab service very professional and very quick when dropping and collecting car

“Parking made easy”

Written on: 09/08/2012

Didnt fancy the rigmarole and time of off site parking this time. Done web search and came up with SkyPark, good price, well reasonable anyway, but effectively door to door parking . . . Does exactly what it says on the tin. Waiting to collect car when I arrived for departure, and waiting for me to drive away as I walked out of Arrivals. Result. Will definitely use again when I fly out again in September.

“All good stuff”

Written on: 09/08/2012

Met on time, car looked after, car back on time, cheaper than parking it - what more could you want?

“Sky-Park-Not-Very-Secure Unfortunately”

Written on: 24/07/2012

We used SkyParkSecure as it was recommended by Martin Lewis.The company they used was Hotel Secure Parking Ltd Manchester.We booked in 2 cars. The 1st car was returned with a deep dint on it had done a significant number of miles.The 2nd car had a pot of car parking money stolen from it the passenger window had been left open so the seat was soaked.Both complaints were put in writing to SkyParkSecure,photos were sent phone calls made.Despite being assured the Director would personally visit the company would "call me on Friday"the final response came via email advised we deal directly with the company responsible.They had already responded saying we hadn't acted in line with their terms conditions by not reporting it to the chaeuffeur immediately(the chauffeur had driven away less than 30 seconds after handing over the keys).We had not been given any terms conditions when we left the car but maybe if we had we would have driven off.Their website states that they'll "take reasonable care of your vehicle" as they use car parks which are open to the public,they'll only accept responsibility for damage they are responsible for.It's been very upsetting we've admitted defeat put it down to 'one of those things'.We were advised that SkyParkSecure have hundreds of satisfied customers every day so our complaints aren't enough for them to review the companies they use which impact on the SkyParkSecure name.I wonder how many other cars/belongings need to be mistreated to make what happened to us significant?We wont use them again but you can make your own mind up.

Asked by Simon2810 on 8th January 2016 Report this content
On return of my car, it was scratched badly. I have made complaints to the company with little response. What options do I have?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site