Fortis Travel Insurance Reviews

Fortis Travel Insurance - Ask a question now

“I claimed on my travel insurance - Fortis Travel...”

Written on: 04/06/2009

I claimed on my travel insurance - Fortis Travel Insurance paid out in four days, where as my holiday company took four weeks… Read Full Review

“Fortis were the travel insurers when my daughter went...”

Written on: 28/09/2006 by Sue Haylock (1 review written)

Fortis were the travel insurers when my daughter went to Thailand on holiday. She was badly injured in the tsunami and Fortis were fantastic. They paid for me to fly out there, and all my expenses, in addition to hers, were covered whilst she was in hospital in Phuket and Bangkok for three weeks. They were constantly on the telephone updating me and checking everything was OK. They sent a nurse over to accompany us back, and we were assisted to our door. We incurred no additional expenses… Read Full Review