Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Hempstead, NY Reviews

• Customer service

Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Hempstead, NY - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“The reviews that talk about rediculous hidden fees...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by oreilly (1 review written)

The reviews that talk about rediculous hidden fees which only pop up AFTER reaching an "out the door price" agreement are 100% correct. I went to Garden City dealer after seeing a good price for a car I was interested in on the internet. Once there, I was told that I had to finance half of it in order to get the advertised price. Ok, I didn't want to finance, but figured I'd do it and just pay it off right away. We signed a contract which gave the "out the door price" with the exception of… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 458411_oreilly's Review

Written on: 03/06/2011

You said it right. I totally agree with you, Unfortunately, i read your review too late. Probably wouldn't listen to you anyways unless you experience it yourself.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“My wife and I returned to the Chrysler Jeep Dodge...”

Written on: 05/04/2009

My wife and I returned to the Chrysler Jeep Dodge service center after a week of owning the vehicle. The alignment was completely off. It was pulling very hard right. The shop manager said no problem he'd have someone take a look at it.

After standing with my 36 weeks pregnant wife in front of this guy for about 2 and a half hours he comes back to me. "You have 20 psi in your tires and thats why you feel it pulling to the side. I just drove the car myself and can tell you its now fine." after… Read Full Review

“I did not like the face that I had to pay dealer fees...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

I did not like the face that I had to pay dealer fees and that they manipulate the interest rate on the financing through the dealer so you would pay a higher interest rate if you don't take the warranty from them. I have excellent credit and should have qualified for a low rate. I would check around before I buy from that dealer. I would not buy from them again… Read Full Review

“My wife and I were very pleased with Garden City...”

Written on: 01/12/2007 by hillarone (1 review written)

My wife and I were very pleased with Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge.... we needed a van in a certain color and they went to New Jersey to get it for us. I would recommend to any body.... the salesman was great young kid but knew a lot… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I had an absolutely horrible experience at Garden City...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by Humpty Dumpty (1 review written)

I had an absolutely horrible experience at Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge, which is actually in Hempstead. Between the salesman I worked with (a Humpty Dumpty look-alike), the financial manager and the general manager, they each told a different story every time I went into the place. After being shown a car that was listed on the Internet for a competitive price, I test drive the car and am given a price that's actually $6,000 more than what's advertised!!! When I tell the sales guy, very… Read Full Review

Dealer4's Response to Humpty Dumpty's Review

Written on: 29/10/2006

As the owner of the Garden City Jeep, I would like to apologize that you had a bad experience... When someone is unhappy with the decision they had made and wants their money back, my policy is to give the money back 100% of the time... Unfortunately, you were there when I wasn't, so a check could not be issued at the time, and I am sorry for that and for the salesperson that you had contact with that gave you the wrong information. He isn't employed with us anymore, although that won't give the trust you deserve back to you... Rest assured, that I do not promote the bad treatment of my customers in my dealership.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I recently bought a vehicle at this "5 star"...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by thelittleirishlad (1 review written)

I recently bought a vehicle at this "5 star" dealership. I searched the BBB and other rating sights to make sure they were a dealer that was reputable. I was extremely surprised, aggravated and disappointed in my experience with Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Garden City had the vehicle I wanted advertised (on the Internet) at about $3,000-$4,000 below any of their competitors plus a full warranty.

When I arrived at the lot...all was fine...I was a little surprised when I saw the… Read Full Review