Broker4cars Reviews - www.broker4cars.co.uk

Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk

Broker4cars  www.broker4cars.co.uk
Broker4cars  www.broker4cars.co.uk

“Responsive service with no nasty surprises!”

Written on: 16/09/2022 by AndyBee33 (1 review written)

Purchased a new Ford Ranger through Broker4cars. The whole process was very slick and painless. He was very responsive to emails and kept us up to date regarding the progress of the order. Decent saving over deal pricing and delivery was smooth and painless. The whole deal was executed exactly as they said it would be at the outset - which was great. At no time did they try to get me to buy any sort of 'add on', which is a refreshing change from dealerships! Would use again.

“Great price and service ”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by Kabrown (1 review written)

First time I have purchased a car through a broker. I was a bit dubious at first but he explained everything to me and that my deposit by credit card protected my purchase. Checked this with my card company and they confirmed that it was the case. It took a little longer than expected but due to the problem with the semiconductor I expected it to. I was informed all the way and I received it two days ago. A lot cheaper than I would have paid to a dealership and my next purchase would be through broker4cars. Thanks extremely happy.

Gbain69's Response to Kabrown's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

I know people feel quite sceptical especially when using our services for the first time. I am so pleased everything worked out for you. We do pride ourselves on saving customers £1000s and also do try and provide excellent customer service

Read 1 Comment

“My third purchase-always deliver the goods-best value...”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by ALBEMARLE (1 review written)

We know the car industry is going through a difficult time and some deliveries are taking far too long-but I stuck with this company because of the good communication and regular updates. They offer tremendous value for money and the service is 5 star. When I bought my first vehicle some years ago, I was sceptical about dealing with a Broker that I have never heard of-so I went over to their modest offices in Ripley. I felt reassured and trusted them with my business and they have fully repaid my faith in them. I suggest you give them a shot at quoting for your next vehicle.

Gbain69's Response to ALBEMARLE's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Many thanks for your feedback and continued business. We really do appreciate it

“good comms and value”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Sooty900 (1 review written)

Whilst inevitably the delivery was delayed due to COVID this team know what they are doing and deliverd my first ever NEW car. At quite a bit below this years' list price.

“Efficient and straightforward.”

Written on: 12/09/2022 by McClanahan306 (1 review written)

I have bought two cars from Broker4cars a Tiguan in 2019 and a Fiesta Active in 2022 for my wife. In both cases the company were efficient and the arrangements straightforward. The team have always followed up with phone calls or emails where needed to clarify progress or other issues. Friends have mentioned to me their concerns over the general process of using a broker and the supposed risks involved etc. These concerns are misplaced in my experience, however I would urge people to properly do their homework on the vehicle specification they require since that is entirely the responsibility of the purchaser. I have also used another broker in the past (2013 Mondeo and a 2013 Fiesta), also without problems and have now purchased a total of four vehicles using this process. I expect my Tiguan replacement will be obtained via Broker4cars when the time comes. I see no reason to use a main dealer directly (other than for service) since for me they do not add any value, they only add (considerable) cost. However if you are unsure what vehicle you want then either go and do your homework or go to a main dealer! Your choice!

Written on: 16/09/2022

Many thanks for your very kind comments I am pleased your had a good experience using our services

“Audi A4 Avant”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by GBain69 (1 review written)

Ordered my Audi with broker4cars back in August 2021 after the major issues in the supply of new cars I just sat back and waited finally the car arrived on the new 72 plate delivered on a flat bed transporter absolutely delighted with the saving I made and the service from broker4cars

“Excellent Value and Service”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by mickchannon (1 review written)

I bought a new Golf GTI which arrived today. It is excellent and just what I wanted. I shopped around a good deal before making the purchase and Broker4cars provided the best price by some little margin. They were very helpful throughout the ordering/delivery process and I would not hesitate to recommend them. This is the second time I have used them as I bought my previous car from them some 8 years ago.

Gbain69's Response to mickchannon's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Brilliant wow doesnt time fly !! We have been selling cars online since the year 2000 and we pride ourselves on the work we do. The 3 of us who run the business really appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review

“True to word”

Written on: 15/08/2022 by EvelynMcConnell416 (1 review written)

I've known about this company for years so felt somewhat confident using them. From the initial contact to the cars delivery, everything ran smoothly. The whole team at Broker4cars kept me updated along the way. They were always at the end of the phone or email when I needed something. Great company that do exactly what they say. Thanks again gentlemen.

Written on: 16/09/2022

Many thanks for your kind review. Our team of 3 have been together now for 20 odd years , Many thanks for taking the time to write this review

“Happy customers”

Written on: 10/08/2022

First time I've ever used a car broker, so was a bit hesitant at first, but did all the due diligence checks etc and when satisfied placed our order for a Qashqai in January 2022. Was told it may be September 2022 until car arrived but that was the same delay with a normal dealership due to supply issues. Happy to wait as we were saving a considerable amount of money over dealer prices, we were kept informed and an agent answered any queries we had straight away, no sales speak, just honest answers. Car became available two weeks ago (July 2022), sent the relevant documents, made cash transfer re the balance owed, car arrived two days ago, couldn't be happier. I understand peoples reluctance to part with large amounts of cash to persons you never actually meet, however, if you do your security and verification checks its no different than any other online transaction. I would definitely recommend this company, the amount saved could not be generated anywhere else, and the service was excellent. Thanks

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thank you , alot of people we deal with for the first time are hesitant which we fully understand but rest assured we will talk you through the whole process and provide you with the secure methods we work to. I am glad everything worked out for you. Many thanks for taking the time to write this review

“VW Golf”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by arPeters444 (1 review written)

A long process due to the current situation within the car industry however I was constantly informed about the current circumstances at the time as well as given regular updates. This is the best place to go for your new car if you’re looking for a good price (great discounts) as well as an overall good and unique service. I will 100% be purchasing my next car from here! I trusted the company and was able to contact them regarding any queries I had which made the process much better too.

Written on: 16/09/2022

Many thanks for a lovely review it means a lot to me and my team

“Yaris Cross ”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Jeffreviews (1 review written)

He pulled it back after Toyota cancelled my order and he quickly found replacement vehicle , great service. And great car doing 66 to the gallon

Gbain69's Response to Jeffreviews's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Glad you liked our service

Read 1 Comment

“New Kuga arrived this morning as arranged ”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by Postie182 (1 review written)

Thanks for an excellent experience of buying from a broker. I was kept informed all the way from the start and until my car was delivered today as arranged. Must admit, I was slightly sceptical buying and paying upfront from a company I didn’t know for car I hadn’t seen. But trust me there is no need to worry as everything went swimmingly and I would 100% use this broker again. Thanks guys for saving me a good few quid

Gbain69's Response to Postie182's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Alot of people do worry but rest assured we will provide you full support and advise you the secure way to make this large purchase

Read 1 Comment

“Exceptional And Reputable Service From Broker4cars”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by Deandrei331 (1 review written)

An extremely impressive and highly professional service received from Broker4cars-the entire Team were always accessible, communicative, responsive, very informative, accommodating, approachable, polite and friendly. A significant financial saving was also available via their Brokerage Services/discount scheme’s not available through standard Car Dealerships. Able to source particular specification of make and model of car direct from overseas manufacturer, without risk to the ‘Customer’. Would highly recommend them to Friends and Family.

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thanks for such a lovely review . Its a pleasure helping you save money and also provide good service throughout the buying process. Kind regards

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 06/07/2022 by rwZiegler105 (1 review written)

Received my vehicle with 100 % satisfaction and a £3k + saving!! Excellent service that I WILL be using again.....perhaps as soon as next year!!

Written on: 16/09/2022

We look forward to helping you again . The beauty of using a broker you save time money and you get great service

“New QASHQAI ”

Written on: 21/06/2022 by andysisk (1 review written)

Highly recommend this company, from start to finish the service was first Class and any questions were answered quickly and efficiently. Thanks for all his help and advise.

Gbain69's Response to andysisk's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thanks for your kind review our whole team from Directors to Sales Managers really appreciate your kind words

“Amazing Service”

Written on: 15/06/2022 by ABrown96 (1 review written)

I ordered a Nissan Qashqai with an amazing discount. This was the first time I had bought a car online and with my thoughts of "If it is sounds too good to be true then it usually is" in mind it was a bit scary at first. However, the staff were very helpful, friendly and reassuring and made the whole process complete with easy. Wonderful car, wonderful service and wonderful staff can only make me recommend them to anyone. Have no fears-use Broker4cars,

Gbain69's Response to ABrown96's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thank you for your great review It certainly makes me and my whole team proud

“Toyota RAV4”

Written on: 12/06/2022 by Fowler101 (1 review written)

This was the first time I'd used a Broker Service to but a car and in hindsight following the pandemic and global shortage of car semi-conductors everybody was experiencing delays obtaining their new vehicles. We order our new car in late November 2021 for a delivery date of 01 April 2022 (plenty of time!!). Delivery was 30 May 2022. The whole process was hassle free and without any major concerns other than the time delays which were outside of everybody's controls!! The vehicle was delivered on time and on a trailer with only delivery milage, in a clean as new condition. The V5 arrived within less than 3 weeks and I'm the registered first keeper. The spec we ordered was spot-on and to the letter, no problems from the car buying point of view, I've also downloaded and connected to My T - Toyota millages tracer and find my car app. Great - no problems and I would recommend this service.

Gbain69's Response to Fowler101's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thank you for using our service we really appreciate it. Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review

“Car Purchase”

Written on: 08/06/2022 by Harringtonbx18 (1 review written)

I wanted to buy the new Kia Sportage after visiting two of my local garages I was offered a price with no discount although I asked for one and they offered me a crazy price for the Sportage I wanted to trade in against my new car. That prompted me to go on line. I saw what broker for cars were offering and although I had reservations of trading online I did my homework on them to make sure that they were a genuine company which they were. I rang them up had a chat about the car I wanted they asked for a small deposit told me it would be approx 17 weeks delivery. I gave them the deposit and asked what happens next and they said thats it really it will be quiet now for a few weeks . They suggested I rang them a couple of weeks before delivery which I did .They were very pleasant and gave me all the information that they had. The car was delivered on 18 weeks due to Queens Jubilee .They had asked for the funds a week before and confirmed by e.mail they had received it. The delivery driver was excellent and explained in detail some of the gadgets on the car. I would to name names of who I dealt with but I am being requested not to do so. My whole experience with Broker for cars was excellent from start to finish. I would use them again and recommend others to do so . Not forgetting it was also a financial benefit to me to use this service.

Great review Many thanks

“Hassle free car order”

Written on: 08/06/2022 by Delaneym154 (1 review written)

Was recommended to these guys from a work colleague. Found me a great deal on a new KIA Sportage. Best thing I've had in years. I found them responsive to emails even though I know they are struggling with factory delays. Would highly recommend

Written on: 16/09/2022

Yes the thanks for being patient delays have been a bit of a headache for us here but thanks for your patience. Many thanks for using our service

“Would use again”

Written on: 04/06/2022 by SophieMc22 (1 review written)

Received our brand new Volkswagen Tiguan last week. B4C was recommended to us through a friend, and after looking at second hand cars and realising we could get a brand new one with a good spec at discounted price going through B4C we decided to use them. communication initially was very good and he explained everything very clearly and the process of ordering the car was seamless. Ordered it back in September last year, was told it would be up to 14/16 weeks but obviously because of global delays we have only just received the car. Understandably this was out of B4C hands, this was very frustrating but more due to our own circumstances of needing a new car however communication could have been better from them, as I was having to chase them constantly for updates. We would recommend B4C and would use again to receive a car at a discounted price.

Gbain69's Response to SophieMc22's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Thanks for your review we appreciate it