Target Express Reviews

Target Express - Ask a question now

“A TERRIBLE COMPANY ,STAFF SWORE AT ME WHEN I CALLED IN...”

Written on: 23/02/2011

A TERRIBLE COMPANY ,STAFF SWORE AT ME WHEN I CALLED IN TO OFFICE DUE TO MY GOODS BEING HELD AND NOT DELIVERED,FELT INTIMIDATED BY DIRTY WAREHOUSE WORKERS WITH EVERY SECOND WORD AN "f" WORD,MY GOODS ARE STILL NIT COLLECTED AS THEY ARE FOBBING ME OFF WITH ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES, RODGER MOORE NEEDS TO SACK THE WHOLE NUTTS CORNER STAFF AS THEY ARE HORRIBLE TO CUSTOMERS WITH NO PEOPLE SKILLS..MR HARTLY MANAGER NEEDS TO HAVE A BACK BONE AND WEED OUT THE TRASH THAT WILL INDEED DRAG THE COMPANY… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Customer service putting on hold for 20+ minutes or...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by stranzhe (4 reviews written)

Customer service putting on hold for 20+ minutes or even hanging up your calls. Provided with unclear information, promising delivery on time but it never arrives. I was waiting for my medicine to arrive for 3 days (i paid for next day service). whenever i called i was redirected and put on hold… Read Full Review

“I thought Target Express were very good and I would...”

Written on: 20/04/2008

I thought Target Express were very good and I would advise anyone to use their service. I worked with them often and they always thrived to get their parcels delivered and collections collected… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have never experienced such poor service from Target...”

Written on: 21/03/2008

I have never experienced such poor service from Target Express. I have had many deliveries from other companies without any problems but would be hesitant to recommend Target.

Their customer services department don't even answer my call promptly (kept on hold for over 20 mins!)… Read Full Review