Parkside Garage, Bolton, Lancs Reviews

• Customer service

Parkside Garage, Bolton, Lancs - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Top class new and second hand cars. Bought cars for...”

Written on: 04/11/2008 by ronny southern (1 review written)

Top class new and second hand cars. Bought cars for the family over many years top quality secondhand cars any problems quickly sorted. Popular too - if you see a car on the Parkside web site you fancy if you don't move fast its gone!… Read Full Review

“I bought a Skoda Octavia from Parkside Garage, and was...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by peterbennett (1 review written)

I bought a Skoda Octavia from Parkside Garage, and was very satisfied with the service I received. I had been searching for a 2.0 TDi model for some time when I found one at Parkside. I had been to view cars at other garages, and felt let down by people misleading me on their condition. I felt the service I received at Parkside was very good, the sales staff were very helpful, and I felt that I got a very good deal. My wife is now looking for a new car, and Parkside will definitely be my first… Read Full Review