Parkside Garage, Bolton, Lancs Reviews

• Customer service

Parkside Garage, Bolton, Lancs - Ask a question now

“They were attentive”

written by Jolie333 on 03/11/2023

The customer service at this dealership is top-notch. They were attentive, friendly, and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with my new car. Highly recommend!

“Helped me”

written by Axel365 on 01/11/2023

I had a fantastic experience at this car dealership! The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect vehicle for my needs.

written by JaylaMcNeill on 30/10/2023

I had an amazing experience at Parkside. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They made the whole car-buying process easy and stress-free.

“Purchased a vehicle”

written by Hahnty199 on 28/10/2023

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. The sales team was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect car for my needs.

“Prioritize customer”

written by Salvatore56 on 24/10/2023

The sales team here is exceptional. They are patient, attentive, and always willing to answer any questions. It's clear they prioritize customer satisfaction.

written by Humphreyga77 on 22/10/2023

I had an amazing experience at this car dealership. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect car for my needs.

written by MaryMatthews1988 on 21/10/2023

I had an amazing experience at this car dealership! The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, and they helped me find the perfect vehicle that suited my needs and budget.

“amazing experience”

written by olGallegos366 on 19/10/2023

I had an amazing experience at this car dealership! The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, making the car-buying process a breeze.

“Looking for a trustworthy car dealer”

written by MadysonKeegan on 05/10/2023

If you're looking for a trustworthy car dealer, look no further. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect, and I am thrilled with my purchase.

“Just Bought a car”

written by Gradymy276 on 03/10/2023

I just bought a car from this dealer, and I couldn't be more pleased with my choice. The sales team sincerely wanted to help me choose the correct automobile, and the customer service was outstanding. They made sure to allay my worries and made the procedure painless. I was happy as I rolled off the lot, and I will undoubtedly come back here in the future when I need another car.

“Wide Selection of Vehicles”

written by WendyCormier on 01/10/2023

This dealership has an impressive inventory of vehicles to choose from. Whether you're looking for a new or used car, they have a wide variety of makes and models. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for.

“Great experience”

written by Hollowayhc280 on 29/09/2023

I had a great experience trading in my old car for a new one at this dealership. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in, and I drove away in a fantastic new vehicle.

“Amazing Experience”

written by XavierBeck on 26/09/2023

I had an amazing experience at this car dealership! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. They made buying a car easy and stress-free.

“Awesome Service ”

written by Lindseymu435 on 24/09/2023

Awesome car dealerships.All Staff very nice. The dealership had an impressive selection of vehicles, catering to a wide range of preferences

“SHAM”

written by Urijah198 on 23/03/2023

WARNING !! PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU BUY A CAR OFF OF THEESE SHAM BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY ARE. FULL OF FALSIES TO SELL ANYONE A CAR FROM THEM. HOW A CAR FINANCE COMPANY CAN WORK WITH THIS GARAGE I NEVER KNOW. PLEASE BE !!!!

“Smell like petrol”

written by ehMcKnight209 on 12/02/2023

I ordered the car to be delivered to me as the car as the car sounded really good on the Gumtree advert. The vehicle turned up not that not validated and dirty and smelt like petrol. The car sounded like a rocket on the motorway rocket on the motorway and the tracking was badly out. There was a leaking sound from the passenger side footwell but in the engine. The petrol smell I believed could be validated away but it only smelt like that because but that because I believe the dpf was blocked and causing fumes to come in the car. It was causing my partner who was pregnant to get very nauseous So we took the car back on the Monday and we got a full refund refund. On the way to take in the car back it broke down on the motorway and I managed to roll in to the services the service is luckily enough and 3 hours later we were back on the road having to pay 26 pound to the AA recovery man for New alternator belt. Shocking to say the least. They own a repair garage on the side and they could have made this nice. For 7500 pounds I expect much better

Minniemoo07's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2023

Hey, just wondering if I could ask what car it was? We’ve had troubles also. Sounds like one I took back to them.

“Worse customer service ever whole team has no manners.”

written by Riveravi15 on 11/02/2023

worst customer service. Agents and whoever else is sat on the desk do not know how to speak to customers. They’re all lovely until the purchase is made and then they disappear when there’s issues with the car which there will be.

“Agents have no manners. Terrible experience”

written by Gonzales400 on 11/02/2023

Very rude. I don't believe how they are still open. They have no manners.  Terrible experience. Worse experience with Parkside Motorstore. Not recommended at all. They are only nice when you buy your car. When you have any issue they will blame you for that. Can't believe what a horrible place.

“Terrible customer service ”

written by JennyFischer248 on 08/01/2023

Bought a car from this garage full cash price paid, car got delivered to my door then wouldn't start 20 mins later wouldn't start due to flat battery. The car was collected the same night and a courtesy car left (basically a blue rust box). A few days later I was told my car was fixed and would be dropped off that night which it was. 2 days later the car started to shudder and the malfunction light was constantly flashing, I rang the garage to be told it was because of the cold weather and not to worry about it. The car then started to smoke under the bonnet and became unsafe to drive. I contacted the garage again to be told I will have to drive it there myself, I live 20+ miles away so point blanked refused to do it due to it being unsafe, so another courtesy car was dropped off (red rust box this time) and my car taken. Over 4 weeks later I was contacted by the garage to be told my car was ready but I would have to drive to the garage to pick it up, however by this point the exhaust on the courtesy car was hanging off so they said don't worry we will arrange for it to be picked up you just come and collect your car. I managed to get to the garage to be told someone will drive back with me to pick the courtesy car up. So I was driven home in my car by a strange man who then took the courtesy car away. When I eventually got in my car it was to my horror I saw that the maintenance light was still flashing! I again contacted the garage to ask why after them having the car in the garage for so long was the exact same warning light flashing only to get the reply that's strange, I informed the garage that I would take the car to a local garage myself to get it fixed properly,but they will be paying the bill. I would not recommend this business to anybody ever. They have no customer service skills, and treat decent honest people absolutely disgustingly.

“Poor customer service”

written by Wingspantwenty on 02/02/2022

I contacted garage to view a Ford kuga I told them I would be travelling 40+ miles and asked if it wad OK to test drive vehicle Lady on phone said this was fine. when arrived told vehicle was OK to view but hadn't been prepped. It was stored behind another 20 cars with no chance of test drive. The interior had mold on seats and smelt. The car wouldn't even start. I was then told I could come back on a different day to view.told them that there was no way I would drive another 90 plus miles when they couldn't be bothered to prep car or letting me know.waste of 2 half hours of mine and wife's time plus petrol. Wouldn't trust a word they say.....