Voovit Reviews - www.voovit.com

Voovit - www.voovit.com - Ask a question now

“Great, fast service”

Written on: 20/08/2019 by Boydcw271 (1 review written)

Everthing delivered as per the instructions. The Voovit staff was always quick and polite to answer patiently my many queries. I will definitely use again.

“Went well”

Written on: 28/04/2019 by GiaFowler233 (1 review written)

They were very helpful on the phone, and were quick to suggest solutions to small problems along the way. In email exchange they were professional as well, going the “extra mile” for the customer. My only problem was that the delivery company simply loaded off the parcels in front of the house even though no one was home - I’m glad they weren’t stolen. Although the website offers tracking, it wasn’t completely clear when the parcels would arrive, so I would recommend to email voovit directly and then plan to stay at home to await the parcels. Overall, I was satisfied. Also: remember that you have to print the labels, so do that at least a day in advance;);)

“vinyl to Australia”

Written on: 17/08/2018 by simonhill1965 (1 review written)

Although I haven't played them in over twenty years, I've treasured my vinyl LP collection and kept it in perfect condition. So, when I decided to ship it to my sister in Australia to enjoy, I really didn't want it damaged on the way. Voovit's packaging is excellent, as are their online instructions on how to protect your items and complete all the required paperwork. The parcel was collected on Wednesday 8 August and my sister and brother-in-law were spinning the discs this evening in Melbourne. The parcel arrived in perfect condition in 9 days! Thank you, Voovit! Brilliant job!

“Smooth process, helpful customer service - highly...”

Written on: 14/05/2018 by katherinecalnan (1 review written)

I had a great experience working with Voovit, and particularly with the person I dealt with who helped me every step along the way. She was exceptionally responsive to my many questions, and helped keep things moving along quickly. The guides and emails sent included all the information I needed, so the process was very clear. The delivery itself was extremely quick - I received the items to Amsterdam within 3 days of them being picked up in London. Unfortunately, the delivery courier's tracking system went down, but she proactively called them and let me know when she confirmed my boxes would be delivered that day. The service is definitely an amazing value for the money, so I'll continue to recommend it to my friends who are moving or just shipping lots of items. The one small inconvenience is that they cannot tell you what time on a specific date they will pick up or drop off the boxes, so just be prepared to be flexible and take a day off work (or arrange to have things picked up and dropped off from offices).

“Excellent service !”

Written on: 29/03/2018 by 236Koch (1 review written)

What a brilliant service . I’ve used three times , and to very challenging destinations ;one had to be re-routed due to destination changing , but all arrived safely , in damaged and in the time specified . Voovit staff are exceptionally helpful , aiways pleasant , and akwsys walked the extra mile to assist . I can not recommend their service highly enough , I recommend them to my friends , and I will continue continue to use them .

“Hidden terms and conditions ”

Written on: 26/01/2018 by 103Grady (1 review written)

Beware what they don't tell you is that your parcels could sit at the dock waiting for weeks and weeks before the ship sales to your destination

“Great customer service - fast and cost effective”

Written on: 15/11/2017 by Paolat36 (1 review written)

The last thing you wish when you move from a country to another is to worry about your personal belongings to be lost or damaged. I used Voovit for my move from the Uk to Germany - everything was very well explained, the boxes and labels are delivered, the collect of the boxes was done on time and the delivery was also made on time as expected. I would really recomment this service to anyone, especially as the cost is one of the lowest compared to the other quotations I had received.

“Fast, cost effective, recommended”

Written on: 07/11/2017 by Webbhe262 (1 review written)

Voovit provided a fast and cost effective solution for shipping my box to Europe. The overall time was about 10-11 days, and the box arrived in relatively good condition (a few minor scuffs on the box from handling). The key is to order boxes well in advance and make an itinerary of your items. After the box is collected, it's out of your hands, and all there is left is to wait for it. Good service overall. I would however suggest slightly better website design and user interface. Otherwise it is solid.

“Great service!”

Written on: 28/07/2017 by Lilah445 (1 review written)

This was just great! I followed the instructions to the letter and telephoned when I was unsure. The advisers were very friendly and helpful. My boxes arrived and were picked up on the agreed. To my great surprise they were picked up on the Tuesday and arrived on the Thursday. The delivery man was very helpful, he put them in the lift for me and helped me to carry them to the door. Altogether it all went seamlessly and very efficiently. I would recommend this firm without any hesitation.

“outstanding”

Written on: 06/07/2017

I used Voovit for the first time moving from the UK to South Africa. The staff were more than helpful every time I called with questions or any problems I had on any enquiries. Their advice and prompt delivery of boxes and tape were as promised.I was assisted in filling out the on line forms in a very professional and patient manner. I felt that as a customer my needs were important, and they did everything and more to put me at ease and reassure me on any worries that came to mind. I will be advising any other friends or carers moving from the Uk to use Voovit and I shall definitely use them again should the occasion arise. Thank you Voovit team !

“outstanding ”

Written on: 23/04/2017 by Bradyz337 (1 review written)

Amazing service! the person I dealt with  is very helpful, she answered ALL my questions and was always there for me. All the process was smooth, quick , efficient and I am amazed how quick the boxed arrived to my house in Spain. Strongly recommend Voovit services! Best Regards

“No need to worry”

Written on: 06/12/2016 by Alphonsus (1 review written)

I was anxious and uncertain about my situation as I am a pensioner living alone and have no one to rely on. However, I followed your guide and instructions religiously. I telephoned your Liverpool UK office only once for a simple query and my mind was put to rest. The person I spoke to was friendly and informative in the real sense of the word. The boxes were promptly collected on the agreed date and arrived 100% safely on the promised date. What more can I add, except that I needn't have worried? I am now happily living in Poland. Many thanks.

“Helpful International Movers”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by b3ndi3tz (1 review written)

I've just moved from London to Amsterdam, and VOOVit were incredibly helpful in coordinating the move. They were timely and courteous with responding to all my questions, provided high-quality packing boxes and tape to ensure my items were delivered safely, and the price could not be beat. And without naming names, the customer service rep on my account went above and beyond to reassure me throughout the process (I'm a bit of a worrier). You know who you are, J! Thanks a million! Cannot recommend VOOVit highly enough.

“Personal effects shipment, UK to Holland”

Written on: 09/09/2016 by AndyRim1 (1 review written)

I had never organised an overseas shipment of personal effects and was delighted with Voovit helping me all the way. They answered all my questions by phone and email instantly ( and in such a friendly manner)regarding the distribution process, packing, box labelling, consignment lists, tracking , insurance, prohibited items, invoicing etc. Nothing was too much trouble.

“Amazing service!”

Written on: 06/09/2016 by fsCopeland58 (1 review written)

I have used Voovit several times-- most recently to move from the UK to Germany for a year and back again. I used Voovit boxes which are tough as nails and protected everything, from breakable household items to vintage clothing. The boxes were not left out in the rain, as they were with another shipping company I will not mention, and they did not get lost. The process was easy-peasy and if ever I had a question, a real human being answered the phone on the other end who was both knowledgeable and kind. I was never placed on hold for ages and nobody ever passed the buck. I recommend them to all of my students, particularly my international students. I am very pleased and will use them again in future.

“London to Spain ”

Written on: 17/06/2016 by mikemorgan84 (1 review written)

Voovit's service to Spain was swift and they even helped navigate a newbie navigate through the whole thing with great patience. Boxes/ Labels - it's a very hand holding process If they moved people i'd travel in one of their boxes.

“Thank you”

Written on: 09/03/2016 by alexkessler (2 reviews written)

Wonderful service. Advised expect 20 days’ delivery and arrived on day 11 (international delivery). Daughter started process; when I telephoned with a query, staff included all parties in correspondence. Was kept in the loop at all times. Very good paperwork management. Excellent tracking service. Appreciated personal touch.

“Prompt, professional and reasonable”

Written on: 16/02/2016

I found myself having to move from the UK to France around Christmas time at a very short notice, with no fixed address for more than a month. The staff at Voovit were very professional and at the same time, very understanding of the potential problems someone moving to a different country might face. They let me keep my boxes in their warehouse (which, being a local, I delivered myself, thereby saving some money. Which they didn't mind). After I sorted out an address etc. in France, they shipped the boxes very promptly. The shipping to delivery time was about 3 days. All in all, would highly recommend for international shipments and moving.

“Seamless, fantastic service and support”

Written on: 29/10/2015 by karenporritt (1 review written)

I recently used Voovit for the first time to ship my daughter's possessions to her new home in Berlin. The online registration process is simple and easy and the pricing structure is crystal clear and very economical. I ordered (free) Voovit boxes for the shipment and they arrived within days with security tape and plastic pouches for the necessary documentation. They are fantastic, strong, white boxes, specifically for shipping, which are easily recognisable as they stand out! From you account page you follow step by step instructions for packing and documentation and then book a shipment date. That's it! I called with queries about how I should describe contents and could I re-edit my packing list after submitting it and what the procedure was with the courier. The Voovit team were so helpful and reassuring and the phone was answered immediately. It was an uncomplicated and streamlined procedure. They email your documentation to you to print out after booking a shipping date. My boxes arrived safely in Berlin 2 days after being picked up! I would not hesitate to recommend! Thank you so much, Karen Porritt

“Voovit offer quality service on shipping.”

Written on: 13/10/2015 by kippaxcloggers (1 review written)

Anyone with shipping requirements, don't hesitate to use Voovit. We have used them on more than one occasion and they always offer a great service. All items have always been in great condition when arriving in Australia from U.K. Always on time too.