Spectacles Direct Reviews - www.spexuk.com

Spectacles Direct - www.spexuk.com - Ask a question now

“Outstanding service in every way”

Written on: 31/07/2012

This is for the Edinburgh branch. I ordered some Rayban frames and spoke to customer service to see when they would be dispatched as I needed them quickly for a holiday. They couldn't arrange the coated transition lenses for next day delivery but offered to send some out with regular lenses and then return them after my hol's to fit the other lenses- how great is that. It wasn't necessary as they arranged for the coated/transition lenses for delivery for the morning I went away and they turned… Read Full Review

“I hoped to benefit from cheaper prices as it does a...”

Written on: 29/11/2009 by medindexer (1 review written)

I hoped to benefit from cheaper prices as it does a lot of online business, but I live in Edinburgh so was able to visit. I found them pretty professional, well informed, well mannered. They offered me a solution to my relatively special requirements. I wanted varifocals for out and about everyday use, but I also wanted a pair for reading and monitor use - these it turns out are called office prescription varifocals. My high street shop had not suggested varifocals for this sort of use but only… Read Full Review

“I ordered 2 pairs of bifocal glasses from Spectacles...”

Written on: 06/04/2009 by DavidHawkes60 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 pairs of bifocal glasses from Spectacles Direct. One pair were rimless and the other for use as sunglasses. Total cost £137.50 which was a big saving on most high street prices. The problem was that when they arrived the sunglasses were very heavy and the tint was poor. The arms on the rimless glasses had not been set properly, which made them awkward to put on.
One of the disadvantages with living in Chester and buying online from a supplier in Edinburgh means that if anything is… Read Full Review

“I ordered some glasses from Spectacles Direct and I...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by simonpurcell (1 review written)

I ordered some glasses from Spectacles Direct and I couldn't believe the price. I would normally pay over £200 for my spectacles. I was very impressed with the quality and speed of service. Highly recommended… Read Full Review