INNEFICIENT & UNRELIABLE

Alianad282's review of XDP Express

“INNEFICIENT & UNRELIABLE”

Written on: 16/01/2021 by Alianad282 (1 review written)

Ordered a computer online from Aldi, clicked the "Track" link to see various entries ie collected, at depot no*, at delivery depo, Route 66, eta delivery 1.52pm to 3.52 pm.
As I work with a similar system I know that the route number and delivery times are generated when the goods are scanned onto the vehicle. No delivery took place that day, or the next. Track info still shows original delivery date and time. Emailed them and got a standard response emailed back which was no use at all. Either my goods were not on the vehicle, in which case they are falsifying the delivery documents to my supplier, or they are on the vehicle but the driver had problems. OK, your vehicles have trackers and your drivers have phones, 2 minute job to find out what the problem is and either let me know direct, or at least change the delivery details on the Track & Trace so I know what's happening. Thankfully on line orders can be cancelled within 14 days so I will be doing just this and making a purchase elsewhere. Useless service and no reliable communications.

Tonybenn's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2021

parcel due early afternoon today; at 21:30 it hasn't arrived (and, realistically it won't), but the so called tracking page on their website still says today. No phone call, no text, no email.
The politest word I would apply to them is NAFF. Does anyone give them zero stars?