Excellent very professional service.

Guest's review of United Routes unitedroutes.com

“Excellent very professional service.”

Written on: 12/09/2012

In searching for a company I decided upon Unitedroutes not only because of the price offered, but because of my comfort level in my conversations with them. I felt that the company representative David Tal was courteous, kind and sincere in educating me on the process, and no questions were left unanswered.
I needed to have my car moved quickly from FL to MD in an enclosed trailer and arrangements were made and carried through even better than expected. The company contacted me to check on my satisfaction with the pick-up, called me with an update on the drivers etc, then again to status the delivery, which happened a day early to my amazement!
The driver actually transporting the car was equally as professional and caring.
I was extremely happy with my entire experience with this company and I will refer Unitedroutes to all of my friends. I am happy to know that I have a company that I can count on!