sign for delivery

Dakotaw152's review of Royal Mail

“sign for delivery”

Written on: 11/11/2014 by Dakotaw152 (1 review written)

I noticed when selling on EBay Most of the letters I send do no get signed for. But I still getting feedback.So they must of got there and not got signed for. What is bad about this is I am paying extra for a service which I am not getting half the time.I can not understand how this is happening.

Bastet2015's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2015

I have the same issue, they say they're investigating but it never changes. I usually send items recorded delivery and the website never, ever gets updated and it either gets stuck on 'ready for delivery' or shows as 'delivered' but without a signature. Luckily, the buyers have always got the items and left me feedback so I knew they got the stuff, but I paid extra for a signature that was never ever provided. If you then risk sending it as standard delivery, without tracking, and it doesn't arrive, they claim ignorance because it's not tracked. You can't win.