Absolutely shocking!!!!

shockingEV's review of ParcelHero - www.parcelhero.com

“Absolutely shocking!!!!”

Written on: 22/08/2016 by shockingEV (1 review written)

I'm absolutely shocked by the standard of service provided by this company. I can not believe that in todays day any company would allow for their service to be so poor.
I have sent a parcel on 5.05.2016, on the 19th of may I have reported the parcel not being delivered and I have been informed my parcel have been lost and that the searching process have been initiated. At this point I have been asked to provide all the details of the contents of the parcel together with all the paperwork and invoices which I've done and on the email it stated:
"Once we receive the completed claim form back, it will then take up to 14 days for us to process your claim and issue payment"

The search for my parcel was being constantly extended, which I didn't mind too much as I was hoping for the parcel to be found.
On the 24.06.2016 I have submitted a claim form and have been waiting to hear back. I have chased this on several occasions and just been fobbed off by " thank you for your patience we're doing our best"....my patience have run out a long time ago and I'm absolutely disgusted by this service...if I would treat my customers with this sort of service I would have been in court a long time ago.
On the 11th August 2016 I got an email in reply to mine stating the below:
"We will endeavor to have your claim settled in no more than 48 working"
Today is 22nd and still nothing and the company simply ignores my emails and there is no chance for me to get my phone call answered as I tried numerous times!!!

Dingding1's Response to shockingEV's Review

Written on: 17/09/2016

Wait for them to charge you for the legwork! Don't let them get away with it.