After charges

Dinger595's review of ParcelHero - www.parcelhero.com

“After charges”

Written on: 28/05/2016 by Dinger595 (1 review written)

Sent 1 parcel and arranged delivery if another both eBay , 6 weeks after the transaction I receive 2 emails stating that my items had been subjected to a weight audit and an additional £56 & £54 were required and they would take payment from the account I paid with, I was shocked surely they can't do this , I now have to raise a dispute with them and from what I've read here this is going to be a nightmare. If they are allowed to do this surely it just allows them to come up with anything and raid your bank account for fictitious charges . I certainly won't be paying and won't be using again.

Dingding1's Response to Dinger595's Review

Written on: 30/09/2016

How did this end? Who is the right person to complain to? Trading Standards? Small Claims? Police!