Shocking customer service

DaveMorgan2021's review of Interparcel www.interparcel.com

“Shocking customer service ”

Written on: 11/11/2021 by DaveMorgan2021 (1 review written)

The 1 star is for their website; nice and easy to use. The customer service when there is an issue, is absolutely disgusting.

I've used Interparcel for 4 years and had nothing but bad experiences. I thought I'd finally had my first helpful one, but then received a charge from them (after being told in writing that I would not).

I had an issue with a delivery not happening, one irate recipient/customer so I agreed to refund her and get the parcel sent back to myself. I used the 'return parcel' function on my order on Interparcel's website, and paid again (£8.82) to get this back to me.

I emailed their customer service team to make sure I had done the correct thing, and received a reply a few days later to say not to worry, this will be returned AND the £8.82 refunded. I was amazed, and thankful!

A few days later I received an email from their Billing Department with an invoice for £13.82, for the same parcel. I have queried this with them, showed them the email from their colleague telling me I would not have to pay, but they are still harassing me for payment.

Shocking service, and I would absolutely NOT recommend using them. It may be a good price, but if there is an issue you will be treated extremely poorly.