Worst Service Ever

Sion30's review of Hermes Parcel Delivery

“Worst Service Ever”

Written on: 06/12/2021 by Sion30 (1 review written)

If I could give less than 1 star I would

I don’t really write complaints because I am generally of the mind.. of the service is to awful to even be true..go to some better.. and while I am telling you to do that I just need to warn everyone..Avoid!

This is the worse delivery service EVER. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.. I waited for 3 days and after being told on the final occasion that o had been allocated a slot on what turned out to be by final attempt.. they updated my tracking with the message.. THANK YOU FOR DECIDING TO NOT HAVE YOUR COLLECTION… this way at 5pm by which time the office had closed… I am so angry to have wasted 3 days of fake collections that were never made… a delivery driver they couldn’t contact and a depot that doesn’t respond… o question who is in charge because the poor call center person… who was nice freely admitted that their service is appalling and I would better off not bothering to get a collection as they frequentLy don’t turn up.. and I was 1 of many today..

Companies always forget… that 1 or 2 complaint aren’t too bad but service like this… I give you 5 years tops..

Thank god for Royal Mail.. may I never stray from the path again.. you have been warned!!