Awful

Abcdefc's review of Hermes Parcel Delivery

“Awful”

Written on: 18/09/2021 by Abcdefc (1 review written)

This company is awful and should be avoided at all costs. Use a proper delivery company. I sent a parcel with this "delivery company" in june. The company over 3 months have told me it has be n picked up, then it has been delayed (for two months!) Then it had been delivered, then it had not been delivered and was still delayed and now it appears it has been lost. There online chat makes it impossible to get in touch with them, their phone line is automated and does not recognise what you are saying so asks you to input your delivery number in your phone keypad (this starts with a letter making it impossible to do). Their head office number is no longer in use. I finally found an email address to contact their office, a week later I was asked to fill in a form for compensation which I did, only to be told my item was not eligible for compensation or the price of my parcel back.  AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!