How can Fed-X still be in business WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

FedUpFedEx's review of Federal Express

“How can Fed-X still be in business WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 24/08/2020 by FedUpFedEx (1 review written)

I have had to Cancel Auto Ship From 2 Excellent Companies, Home Chef delivery weekly as well as Chewy food for my dogs, 2 Excellent Companies with exceptional Customer Service.
The Problem Fed-X drivers prefer to leave packaging at the end of the driveway. I receive shipping status from both companies. I cant leave the house, I have to leave my gate wide open, not cracked because the box will be dropped over the fence. I have to leave my screen door wide open, driver will not open doors.
Ring camera shows every box every week dropped on the ground. I finally had enough! I placed a large flat stool at the entrance of the wide open door with note " PLEASE PLACE BOX HERE" Driver read the note & dropped the box on the wet ground in front of the stool, Disability allows me to lift 5 pounds, I have called Customer Service multiple times...Response."pay to have packages signed for guarantees the package will arrive to your front door" basically I have to pay for customer service, the thought of having to run to the front door before driver bolts to sign is a broken hip waiting to happen.

The crazy thing is these Fed-X drivers are driving around in nice air conditioned vans.

Daily I receive mail & boxes from USPS, the driver exits the tin box driven in the Hot Florida Sun, walks packages to the front porch & places them on the stool, I didn't even ask this, this is excellent customer service w/respect & professional.

UPS does the same, packages of all sizes, picks up packages, rings the door bell to notify me package has been delivered & smiles, respectful, kind & caring again no AC driving 12 hours in triple digit temperatures

I will never ship with Fed-X & from now on prior to ordering I will ask delivery method. If the option is Fed-X I will cancel order

Obviously work ethics begin with management, in todays times its ugly & scary all I ask is a little bit of common Courtesy & Fed-X does not know the definition